Reviews for Howls Apart
I would like to read the unedited version, please. Could you email it to
dobbyhp chapter 16 . 10/14
Ello. I would like the mature versiĆ³n of howls aparte. Can you sendas me please? My e-mail: thanks!
HealingRose2 chapter 12 . 9/27
This story isn't all that good
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 16 . 7/1
Do you have a AO3 or Adultfanfiction site where I can read the cut out scene?
Animehunter08 chapter 27 . 5/12
Please send me Howling Desires! I want to know what happens!
PurlyLoo chapter 16 . 3/21
I would love to read the mature version of the story which I am enjoying very much indeed. I cant seem to find out how to email you though or to find you on AFF.
PEACEHANDS1352 chapter 27 . 11/22/2014
Can you please send me a copy of Howling Desires as the link on your profile is not working for me.
rmiser1994 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
I'd like if you can send me your mature version of the story - for some reason I connot private message you...
darknightprime1 chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Tots read the parts that were cut out.
darknightprime1 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
I would love to read it. It'd be nice to read it. But I don't think you could be banned or whatever you call it these days. It's rated M so we have been warned.

great story by the way.
Fangirl3001 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Can you send me the mature version of the story? I don't know how to send an email to you on this site anymore, so I'm putting this request on the reviews page. You could just give me the link t if you have the story there, as they allow explicit stories to be posted. Thanks. :)
rinet chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
Hello :-) Loved Howls-Apart ... Could you please fix the link to Howling Desires ... PLEASE :-)
wallywest chapter 27 . 2/2/2014
Was the spin off taken down? The link on your profile is broken
iplaypixiehollowalot chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Definitely becoming one of my favorite stories. Could you please send me the unedited version? Thank you :D
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
In all honesty you are an excellent writer. I enjoyed how the story came together though at times the transitions seemed a little rushed. Also in I do not mean to come down on you negatively but I feel that your character though developed quite nicely lack the true meaning of their roles. I know that this is an older story so I am looking forward to seeing how you improved.