Reviews for Howls Apart
larisatitova30 chapter 16 . 2/3
I was really wondering if u could send me the mature version and link to the spinoff please! Thank you! Please PM me if u will do I can send u my email
SnowWhiteDemon chapter 16 . 1/22
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Would like to get the mature version of howls apart plz
Guest chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
I can't find howls desire did u ever write it ? Either way I really want to read it this fic was so amazing :) :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
I would like to read the unedited version, please. Could you email it to
dobbyhp chapter 16 . 10/14/2015
Ello. I would like the mature versiĆ³n of howls aparte. Can you sendas me please? My e-mail: thanks!
HealingRose2 chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
This story isn't all that good
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Do you have a AO3 or Adultfanfiction site where I can read the cut out scene?
Animehunter08 chapter 27 . 5/12/2015
Please send me Howling Desires! I want to know what happens!
PurlyLoo chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
I would love to read the mature version of the story which I am enjoying very much indeed. I cant seem to find out how to email you though or to find you on AFF.
PEACEHANDS1352 chapter 27 . 11/22/2014
Can you please send me a copy of Howling Desires as the link on your profile is not working for me.
rmiser1994 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
I'd like if you can send me your mature version of the story - for some reason I connot private message you...
darknightprime1 chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Tots read the parts that were cut out.
darknightprime1 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
I would love to read it. It'd be nice to read it. But I don't think you could be banned or whatever you call it these days. It's rated M so we have been warned.

great story by the way.
Fangirl3001 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Can you send me the mature version of the story? I don't know how to send an email to you on this site anymore, so I'm putting this request on the reviews page. You could just give me the link t if you have the story there, as they allow explicit stories to be posted. Thanks. :)