Reviews for Howls Apart
PEACEHANDS1352 chapter 27 . 11/22/2014
Can you please send me a copy of Howling Desires as the link on your profile is not working for me.
rmiser1994 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
I'd like if you can send me your mature version of the story - for some reason I connot private message you...
darknightprime1 chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Tots read the parts that were cut out.
darknightprime1 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
I would love to read it. It'd be nice to read it. But I don't think you could be banned or whatever you call it these days. It's rated M so we have been warned.

great story by the way.
Fangirl3001 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Can you send me the mature version of the story? I don't know how to send an email to you on this site anymore, so I'm putting this request on the reviews page. You could just give me the link t if you have the story there, as they allow explicit stories to be posted. Thanks. :)
rinet chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
Hello :-) Loved Howls-Apart ... Could you please fix the link to Howling Desires ... PLEASE :-)
wallywest chapter 27 . 2/2/2014
Was the spin off taken down? The link on your profile is broken
iplaypixiehollowalot chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Definitely becoming one of my favorite stories. Could you please send me the unedited version? Thank you :D
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
In all honesty you are an excellent writer. I enjoyed how the story came together though at times the transitions seemed a little rushed. Also in I do not mean to come down on you negatively but I feel that your character though developed quite nicely lack the true meaning of their roles. I know that this is an older story so I am looking forward to seeing how you improved.
To the author chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
I would like to be able to read the whole story with out any omitted parts, I love it alot! Addicted! You can write! Love the character depth!
ChelseyBee chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I would like the unedited version of this story and it's sequel "Howling Desires," the link posted for it is either broken or removed. Please email me the stories. Love the first story "Howls Apart," and would like to read the whole version, along with the second story.
lenica.akerlund chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
I tried the link but it didn't work :(
I searched for the story instead at the website, but I couldn't find it!
I really want to read the last part :)
Paulinhakawaii chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
Amazing work! I coundt stop read untill the last chap! Really a very nice read.

But dear miss gringotts, would please fix the link to howling desires on you bio? I'm really anxious to read but i cant find anywhere! Please miss gringotts, please!
maddie24clover chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Can you give me the mature version for chapter 16? Really like the story so far :D
Guest chapter 27 . 9/24/2013
Where can I find the spin off?