Reviews for Symbols of the Beast
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
Wow...crazy! Loved it! UPDATE SOON!

Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
THis is great? Ao many possibilities and twists an turns. I can not wait to see what happens next. keep on going an I will keep on reading
Les chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
Poor Rogue. She is in a bad situation. I wonder, will Carol betray her to get revenge? Perhaps the X-Men and Avengers will find them before something really horrible happens between them.
Maxi-lou chapter 10 . 1/1/2007
elo luv! you havnt lost me as a reveiwer - obviously! great so far - im hoping carol and rogue will be friends in the end and im definatly hoping remy don't die!

update whenever you can - no rush, i'll still be here!
Rogue181 chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
I am really enjoying this story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Tammy chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
I like the twist of Carol being Rogue's guardian. I also love how you write Rogue. So human in her fears but at the same time willing to sacrifice herself for her friends. Carol has me disliking her one minute for thinking only of herself and taking so little personal responsibility for the problems in her own life and then feeling sorry for her the next because she has gone through a terrible ordeal. I can't wait to see what happens to them. Write more soon.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
Well isn't that just fine and dandy. Ironic really. lol. Great chapter! UPDATE SOON!

Professor Horatio Hufnagel chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
Wow, this story is so intense! I haven't finished reading through it yet...(been trying to balance hw with fanfic stories) but from what I've read this is really shaping up to be an awesome plot! It's just so different from everything I've read. Now I can't badger you about updating just yet cuz I haven't reached the end, but I just wanted to let you know I love it! Keep it up!
Tammy chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
Wanda hugging Rogue before she left was cute. But what will happen now that she's alone with Carol? Will the others be able to get there in time. I can't wait to see what how the two get along while captured.
Roguechere chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
Hey you! Thanks for the update!

Truth is, I've never liked Carol. I always kind of felt she should forgive Rogue. But I'm also willing to admit my extreme bias as Rogue has always been my favorite X-man.

*sigh*

Okay now make sure Remy saves Rogue lickity-split!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
Sweet! Well enjoy wherever it is you're going! Awesome chapter! Loved the speedy update! Update again soon!

Les chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
It's great to see you've kept writing. I'm looking forward to more.
Tammy chapter 8 . 12/24/2006
I'm so glad to see a new chapter. I love how you write these characters. They clearly care so much about each other. But I wonder, will the two teams end up having to kill the creature to protect others even if this does condemn Rogue? I can't wait for the next part.
Roguechere chapter 8 . 12/23/2006
It has been a long time but I'm just glad to see you updating again! :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 8 . 12/23/2006
O! FINALLY! Really awesome chapter! UPDATE SOON!

70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »