Reviews for Symbols of the Beast
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 8 . 12/23/2006
Hey, thanks for updating and I do not hate you if anything I like you for updating I can not wait to see where this is headed. updat soon
Les chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
I love this story. It's one of the better written pieces on and the characters are spot on. I hope you'll keep writing.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 7 . 10/23/2006
I am sorry it has taken me so long toread and review. I have been so buzy and lazy. I can't believe no more people review. I would hate it if I had lots of viewers and no reviewers. Well you basically know my spiel. I love this story! It still is throwing me for a loop and I can not wait to see what you come up with next. Please do not quit on me. I will continue to read if you continue to write.
bec chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
I really like this story! I'm a big rogue fan and I'm looking forward to the rest of the story. It's very well written and i'm having difficulty finding something to improve. Only that it's going to be difficult to make the fact that they're fighting the 'devil' (if it is) plausible. That's what makes it compelling too.

Good Luck!
Rogue181 chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
I am really loving this story! Please update again soon! :-)
1146040 chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
it is a really good story... can't wait to see what happens
Maxi-lou chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
really great story so far - looking foward to the next chapter so update soon!
Tammy chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
I think this is a great story, and I love how you write all the characters (especially Rogue and Gambit). Is Quick Silver the first of the super heroes to die? Or will Carol save him somehow? I'm glad Jean has figured out at least most of what's going on. Now how will they stop this creature and the real threat behind it? I can't wait to see how Remy will react to the news about Rogue. Hopefully, they'll save her somehow. Write more soon.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
Awesome chapter! I can't believe that happened! What's going on with Team B now that Rogue has willingly given herself up? UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 6 . 9/20/2006
Thanks for returning my review. Let me tell you what I so not know what to expect this story has me intwined in its web. I am glad you are working on this one instead of starting a new one. If you do star a new one I would like to read it espeacilly if it is an X-men sttory. I can not wait til you update this one. hurry i can not go out until you do. Thank you.
Tammy chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
I can't wait to see what will happen next. This is all very excitng. I love how you write Logan and Bobby and their friendship with Rogue. The last line about Wolverine was right on the mark too. Write more soon.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
Oh man! That was insane! So great to read it though! UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
Roguechere chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
Um, is anyone concerned about Wanda? Because I think she's missing too. Right? I don't know.

So now are they both going to be possessed? Cuz that could be awkward. But then I guess that would mean that Remy might not have to die right? Cuz the prophecy/flashbacks etc. would be changed.

I don't know. You're the authot and I'm the reader :)

Keep up the good work!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
You can not stop now! I am hopelesly hooked I am puddy in your hands. I need to know what happens will she give up her soul will Remey save her What is next. This story has everthing I like in a story and I do not think I can wait for an update.
Tammy chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Poor Rogue. How will she get out of this mess? Will she survive it? I really like how you write the X-Men and how concerned they are for Rogue. They all really do seem like a family. I also love Wanda and Captain America in this story and can't wait to see how things turn out for everyone involved in the adventure.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »