Reviews for Symbols of the Beast
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
Everyone has their price, and Rogue's was the safety of her friends... OH man, this was so exciting! What a rush! I LOVED READING IT! POOR ROGUE! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE X-MEN! Will he let them live? UPDATE SOON!

Roguechere chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
You're so mean :P lol.

I don't know what else to say! Honestly! I feel really bad for the characters in your story. I do not envy them.

Happy to see you've updated again though! Damn happy :D
Rogue181 chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
This story is great! I can't wait to see what happens next! :-)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
O! Rogue is having premonitions? WHOA! Is Remy gonna die? DON'T KILL HIM OFF PLEASE! I love this story! Keeps me on my toes! UPDATE SOON!

Tammy chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
It's sweet how Remy wants to work on Carol's hatred for Rogue. Will the vision of him dying come true? Hopefully Jean will be able to help him if that situation comes up. Write more soon.
Roguechere chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Okay so just because one vision-thingy came true doesn't mean they all have to, right? Like Remy dying, I think that one shouldn't happen. K? ;)

I liked this chapter, although I'd ask you don't do too much of the flashback/vision stuff. Sometimes I get bored with it and skip ahead until it's done. (But not this time! I actually read it all. YAY me!)

Keep up the good work.
Rogue181 chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Ohh, it's getting suspensful. Can't wait for more! Loved the ROMY. Update soon!
Pyric chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Long days all around!

Cor, not much to say, but I think it was good. Interested in seeing where this is going.
Pyric chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
M'liking the story, though some of the sentences seem gramatically off. S'not terrible, but m'still gonna say it.

Looks like this is going to be interesting. Yay!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
Great stuff! I love it it is such a different story from what I have read. If you thought you had the accents wrong let me assure that they are fine. I can not wait to read more so please update soon.
RoguefanAM chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Great story! The plot's certainly interesting, can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon I hope!
Tammy chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
The Rogue/Gambit interaction is wonderful. I enjoy all their scenes together. This is such a fun and refreshing story. Keep writing.
Roguechere chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Whoa. That's a lot for a girl to take in all in one day! Why do you hate her so much? :P lol. Just jokes.

Okay, this is seriously getting good. I still hate Carol - but it's good!

So keep them updates coming! Please? :D
Rhyno304 chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
NO! Not Rogue!

Please don't let her be possessed.

Thanks for the Vision input!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
EK! This is so exciting! Rogue is going to be possessed by the devil? Whoa! I love where this is going! I want more! DO UPDATE SOON!

70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »