Reviews for Symbols of the Beast
Rogue181 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Great chapter! I can't wait for more. I don't really know anything about the Avengers but the X-Men characters seem fine to me. Update soon!
Rhyno304 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
If you're gonna continue having Wanda in it, please put in Vision. Oh, and for additional info, check out and They are chock full of info
Tammy chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Great chapter. I loved how protective Gambit was of Rogue. Was Carol talking about the X-Men/Avengers team up novel when she mentioned Wanda's experience and the Leader? If this takes place after that story, I hope we'll see some more interaction between the Scarlet Witch and Rogue. Write more soon.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
This story is pretty good. UPdate soon.

Roguechere chapter 2 . 8/7/2006

I can't help you much with the Avengers. The only comics I have a firm grasp on are the X-Men.

There was an unlimited issue awhile back where Rogue and worked together. They aren't friends but is a hero in the end and she allowed Rogue to absorb some of her memories for the greater good.

Anyways, glad you got another chapter out (and as it would seem, a few more reviewers!) I hope Rogue is okay and Wolverine keeps the Avengers in check if they decide to get all high and mighty ;)
ButterflyRogue chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
I like your story so far. Very interesting... :)

And I absolutely loved the little Romy part at the beginning...And Remy's concern for Rogue...Simply beautiful.

I accually never read the comics myself so I'm afraid I can't help you much about that, but your story seems great to me as it is. Keep up the great work and please update soon!

Frek chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Interesting start, definately a scary critter ya got there! Oh and loved the little fluffy part at the beginning. Can't wait to see what happens next.

The One and Only

Tammy chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I love it! The first scene between Rogue and Remy was simply beautiful. It's nice to see little moments like those. I can't wait to find out what this creature is and how badly it hurt Rogue. Write more soon.
Rogue181 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Great start! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Roguechere chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Well I must admit that this story certainly has caught my interest!

Please update soon :)