Reviews for The Melancholy of Kyon
rc48177 chapter 7 . 3/21
Kyon don't think, just run
The Dark Imperial chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON
readerdreamer5625 chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I - *snicker* - can't... haha... stopp... laughing... so hard!

You Sir, are a great writer. I haven't seen anyone make such a great rendition of Kyon's snark before.
xXKaitoXx chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
Hey I just wanna say that I really enjoyed your fanfic and that I hope you right more xD
Insert Name chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Great Story, I hope this continues soon.. I've noticed often that most of the good stories I've read recently are always the ones you gotta wait for ages for their unlikely conclusional update, or have been discontinued for one reason or another: This is starting to turn me insane! I hate endings, but tbh they're better than nothing.

Please update with a final chapter or two at least if you're hoping to end the fanfic. :)
Anon chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
And a happy New Year to you. Hopefully you're stull out there on Earth come abck and take a look at this will ya? It needs closure or completion.
SaphireHeart chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
This is soooooooooooo cool! Update please!
KPSquall chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
I had read this chapter before, and yet reading it a second time still made me laugh really hard at all of the innuendos in that conversation. That was awesome!
Keeper of the Fandom chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
...Oh Kyon... so oblivious is maddening. Seriously, I was tearing my hair out waiting for him to realize it.
sun setsuna chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Hey. I just finished watch Suzumiya Haruhi series and try to find more story about them in

i'm glad i found yor fic. It's an amazing story. I like the way you evolve the story by Kyon's point of view, like the real one. And add some pervert mind in his. Lol
i finished all of your chapter in 3 days. It's a rare for me to do that. I like your story.

But when i see the date of published and the last update for this story. Gack! It's almost 7 years! DX
How long do you usually upadate for each chapter? I hope i'm still a live for the rest. And i hope you still a live to make it, :)
I'm looking forward for it. I'll fave it.
Sign, Sun Setsuna
swartzvald chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
Wait, in the previous ch didn't the myserious girl whose name escapes me at the moment, have short black hair? And now she has long red/auburn hair? Um, somthing isn't matching up here.
tiana.cordova1 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
good job nice story
Rioshi-sama chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Yahoo! New Chapter!
Charles Cheshire chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Having grown up some since your last update, I can't help but think that Kyon could be portrayed in a slightly less slapsticky-hero type fashion. That said, this still remains one of my favorite fanfictions on this site. It flows well, especially considering the presence of such perspective changes, and the antics still never fail to bring a smile to my face.

My one other piece of constructive criticism? I'd say watch slightly closer for redundancies while proofreading. They're not a big problem, and certainly not a deal-breaker, but always remember that every little improvement can make your work look that much more professional.

Keep up the good work, chief, and all the best of luck to you.
User 627 chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Not much to say in my end, other than this chapter was short, please update!