Reviews for Domain of the Beloved
MiaPocca chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
Awesome job...very moving , totally heartbreaking..poor Dean, wish had more time with Cassie..Maybe they should pass by to visit Cassie grave and her mom..something she may have left for him?
blackdog-lz chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Just read your story and as I came to the last chapter my favorite musis station played Can't find my way home by Blind Faith. Fitting as hell:) and I just needed to review on that great story. Story was well thought out and marvelously written. Really felt with Dean and Sam. Continue on with your writing and I continue reading your stories.
RhianaStar chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Just read your story... enjoying them all... thanks... Still trying to read them in order but I do skip around a bit. Still I do love your talent...
Dit chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
Been reading several of your stories today and I must admit I have been rather poor at reviewing!

Loved this. You wrote Dean's grief exactly how I imagined he would deal with it. The single picture, listening to her voicemail, and not telling Sam- it was all perfect and so well executed! The plot line was really good too- different to see them hand over the bad guy. He was creepy. Really well written I thought
laurie chapter 6 . 4/21/2007
was a beautiful heartbreaking story. good work!
LArkless chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
Hi, i've just finished this story, I thought it was a really good story. I'm glad Dean told Sam about Cassie eventually, I thought the last chapter was really sad but i still enjoyed it. I love your stories and i'm in the process of reading more of them now :) Keep up the good work!
tsweeny chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
I liked this story and think you did a great job with it. I'm glad that Dean eventually told Sam. I also liked Black Bras and Strappy Heels which I read last night.
Lurker chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
Good story. Impressive concept and wonderfully delt with. I'm glad you added the epilogue. I don't feel the story would have really felt complete without it. In some cases, I think stories do well to leave loose ends, but some authors build up tension for something and don't follow through with it on the basis of beign realistic. The readers tend to feel more let down by the lack of follow through. At least I do, and that has been my experience. I also wanted to comment on your reply to your two reviewers.

I understand your replying in a public fashion, and some feedback is just idiotic, yet I think there were so pros and cons to it.

Yes, fic writers are not regulated by FCC, but this site is still regulated. Some may click on your fic and not expect to see as many "F" words as they are getting due to it's rating. I don't mind them being in there, personally, and believe the characters capable of saying them, but freedom of choice also allows people to choose what they don't want to read...and the rating system helps that out. I really couldn't say if this fic needed to be rated higher or not...like I said, the language didn't bother me...may be something to consider though.

I admit I didn't like your justification when you said, "I've been around twenty something men and I am well aware of their speech patterns." You seem to indicate that all men speak the same. Yes, to me, and many others, it is believeable that Sam and/or Dean could use foul language, but to generalize that to *all* men is like saying "Hey, I know these women who...therefore all women must..." I've known men who swear like sailors in everyday life and in extreme conditions...and I've known men who control there speech in everyday life and in extreme conditions. Great that you've been around twenty or so guys...but it really doesn't mean much in this context. Those twenty or so guys aren't Dean or Sam.

The hair color thing...Dean is so totally blond. Many blonds (ash blonds) when they cut their hair short, it always seems to look dark...and it's always bothered me that the mini Dean they chose (not the four year old, but the other) had dark hair, felt inconsistent.

You also stated, "So, I truly feel that I have the essence of the characters." Really, that's all that matters. If you are creating something that feels right to *you.* Some of what you wrote felt really in character, some not quite as much. But it was consistent...and that mattered more. You can tell me the sky is green if you make it fit. This fic fit, for me. People will always argue about how they see the characters, about what's canon and not...like you said, semantics, people vary.

Lastly, I see how you may also take offense to this review. I hope you don't, since none is intended. Perhaps I should have made it private. I'm not a member of this site, and I'm not sure how I'd go about doing that. And since this issues seems semi-public anyway...

All I can say is, I enjoyed your fiction. I've started reading some of your other fic and you seem one who is slowly developing more skill and style as you go along. It's nice to see. It's nice to read. I'd love to see where you take us next.

Five
pmsdevil01 chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
good story.
leanneB chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
Glad that you had Dean tell sam - i think it gave it much more impact and also a little closure for readers :) This was a great fic - though this last chap seemed a little rushed - eg you jump from sam being angry at deans 'joke' to haveing him saying his was sorry without any apparent reason... I assume sam saw the look on deans face or something... Anyway, it all made sense, but there were just a few little parts like that where you got where you were going a little too fast.

Keep up the great writing - i cannot wait to read 'black bras and strappy heels' - i love ridley's caleb, and with a title like that i'm sure it will provide lots of laughts! Hope to read more form you soon! - Leanne.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
I'm so sad this is the end of your story ; it was great thanks for sharing it !
ridley chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
Ah, so heartbreakingly sad. I know you had originally not planned this epilogue, but I definitely think you pulled it off, still true to Dean's character and the Winchester way of dealing with things. Through out the whole story I was touched by the reality of grief, and the powerful emotion that it is. Some of my favorite things were the scent that Dean catches that reminds him of Cassie. Scent is the strongest sense connected to memory. So powerful. I also loved the voicemail part. I think one of the saddest things about grief is denial, the complete and utter wish to undo it some how. To make it all disappear, to do it over differently. Thanks for portraying this in story form, witho our wonderful Winchester Men.

Ridley
Kaisa chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
awesome!

Okay, I've got to honestly say, I didn't think you could wrap it all up nice and neatly in one chapter. But you totally suceeded! This was an awesome story, and the ending rocked.

;)

*adds story to favorites*
RubyDragonJewel chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
I really like the epilogue it really brought the winchester brothers close together I think but keep up the good work
X5vale chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
I read it all together today, after my vacation in the USA. I love your work and this is a beautiful story. Very well done.

Hope you enjoyed your trip in my country! Oh yeah and there are SN fans in Italy too! I am one of them :)