Reviews for The Other
JoAnn Stuart chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hee hee! Of course. The Other. :)
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Ha! Well that would change the prophecy some, huh?

Fun.
AnotherSurvivor chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
you...are a genius. i laughed for ages over this. D

two thumbs up. xD
Im not on this site anymore chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
XD! Yeah that is funny!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Neither can live while The Other survives. Hee hee! Very clever. And the sequel: Vegas Lights, in which Harry Potter, having defeated The Other, nixes the whole "kill Voldemort" thing and instead decides to get out there and live a little. :-D Thanks for a cute read.
Valoofle chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This had me giggling for quite a while. I felt so clever understanding it. It was really funny. I commend you.
Rezallia chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Haha! I'm one of those weirdos who goes and looks at the authors of the stories they like! (which is why I'm review two of your stories in the same night!) This was hilarious!

And, consequently, I'm also one of those weirdos who looks at how people have reviewed certain stories. Thusly, I read the reviews for this little jewel and saw the markedly dim responses... Well, two of them were dim. (no offense)

Anyone who couldn't figure out the implications in the story were obviously not true Potter fans. The truly obsessive people have gone over the (trumpets, please) PROPHECY (gasp) millions of times over in their heads, wondering if they've truly grasped it or if JKR is laughing at their miserable plight. ::sigh::

Where did my life go... I think I've permanently misplaced it... Perhaps it's lost in that black-hole of my mind which is so labled "Harry Potter Fanfiction"... :D

Anyway, that was great! Short, but great!
EruditeMeTonight chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
uh...Whats the discription about 'The Other' got to do with it sorry but it's not making much sense.

~GP13
ally chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
makes no sense
JusttxJaycie chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Hmm...interesting! It was funny...I liked it!