Reviews for BA Season 3: 59 - Of Things To Come
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
oh man love it great work but trinity this is gong to be heard
Lee chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Great story! You're doing an awesome job! Keep it up
Ashti and Tere. again. Heh chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
We caught up! Woohoo! okay, reviews. Uh. Well, as usual, you're doing a marvelous job and while I suppose I could just praise you into heaven, we've decided on something else. It's not much, and we would have both said/typed it, but for some reason this here 'thing' won't let us both post a review, so this'll have to do. We hope it will. So... Thank you. For writing the story and, well, a lot more, but.. yeah, thank you sortof covers it all. And why bother to touch the t bush when looking at the lovely rose brings equal satisfaction. If you're wondering what's wrong with us, or well, me since I'm typing. It's the cough syrup. And since it's a tad late.. I'm going to close off and kick Tere out of my house. I need my sleep. See you, and, heh, thank you.
Methos chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Very good story, I just started reading your stories a month ago and awate the next ones. Kepp writing them.
Dara chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
MORE!
Me chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Well that was a good wrap up from the previous issue. But once aagain so many questions are left unanswered. Once again we are left tetering on the brink. Typical. How like a man to leave you hanging.
JonathanDP81 chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Another good one. Two new problems popping up. This series does remind one of a soap opera, but it's much more enjoyable. Keep it up!