Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
mllememoire chapter 30 . 4/5
I seriously loved this story. It's the most original Zutara fic I've come across so far. Thanks for sharing your talents with the fandom! :)
SilverLining554 chapter 1 . 4/2
Wow, I just...wow, this was so good. I loved how you described everything and made everything clear to your readers. I also love the story you made up, it's amazing! I know it's been a while since you've wrote this, but I'm still a mad Zutarian and when I found this under the list of best Zutara stories, I had to give it a look, and I'm glad I did. I look forward to reading the rest of these chapters. :)
Jenni chapter 30 . 3/21
OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY FUCKING GOD! IT WAS PERFECT! Each chapter was perfect and the last 5 chapters had me going crazy. OMG OMG OMG and the ending FUCKING PERFECT! You did get me with the "killing" of Zuko but that was a great ending! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mia chapter 15 . 3/15
How old is Zuko compared to Katara?
Shenanigans chapter 30 . 2/23
REJOICE Y'ALL THERE'S LOVE AND FLUFF EVERYWHERE

Thank you so much for writing this story! I enjoyed it very much and will recommend it in the future...
Shenanigans chapter 29 . 2/23
Oh. Is Zuko dead? Is his pulse gone?

asdfghjkl

There's another chapter... there's still hope!
Shenanigans chapter 28 . 2/22
Oh yeah! Impending battle with Ozai!

I was thinking about the Lion King movie during the last moments of the Zuko/Azula fight... kind of a few parallels, and then the vault-over-my-head-and-fall-off-cliff thing. Is she really dead? Hard to believe..
Shenanigans chapter 27 . 2/22
OHOHO I feel bad for Katara she's just going to eat herself up about this.

And Azula has perfect timing, as always.
Shenanigans chapter 26 . 2/22
Oh dear, it appears our beloved Kat has killed a man.

I don't know if he deserved that either D:

Renshu is dead and I am strangely okay with this.
Shenanigans chapter 25 . 2/22
Yay! Fable fairy got a job! *dances for you*

I just KNEW that the White Lotus was going to appear eventually! Iroh is far too tricky to be forgotten!

Where is Azula in all this? I can't imagine her resting on her laurels...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN TISSUES ARE YOU GOING TO PUNCH MY FEELINGS
Shenanigans chapter 24 . 2/22
TOPH MAKES HER ENTRANCE
IT IS FANTASTIC

Let's hope that Zuko still gets a chance to ask forKat... not that that is the most important thing right now!

Please keep writing, you lovely thing.
Shenanigans chapter 23 . 2/22
Oh. OH.

I wasn't prepared for what Kat and Zuko did. I thought they'd be a bit more careful... but eh.

OZAI STRIKES AND IT IS FABULOUS. You are doing great writing with him.
Shenanigans chapter 22 . 2/22
Oh yes! THEY SHALL SPAR AND IT WILL BE AWESOME AND PROBABLY END UP AWKWARDLY DID THEY LEARN NOTHING

Please do well in school, fabulous!
Shenanigans chapter 21 . 2/22
Oh noe! How is Kat going to deal with this strange new human, her "betrothed" or whatever? Does he appreciate her as a person? Is he nice? You better be nice to Kat, or Zuko will kick your face in!

Aaweh, I was hoping for a bombastic verbal battle between Kat and Pakku to let her be taught bending!

It's disconcerting to not have Azula lurking in every shadow, but I like it. What has she been up to lately, anyway? PLOTTING something?

Keep writing, you fabulous fable fairy!
Shenanigans chapter 20 . 2/22
I'm glad Zuko ended up telling her! She would have lived, oblivious, and when she found out Zuko would have lost the only non-familial friend he'd ever known. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE

What are the two going to do? I'm sure they will write letters... if they can! Kat will experience culture shock and things. Renshu will confront Zuko about letting Kat go. Azula will be mortified that Kat is gone... but she'll probably just torment Zuko with his own feelings.

Ugh agh grah feelings