Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
erzuh chapter 30 . 8/19
very cute story, I loved the first half of it a lot when zuko and katana were young. I feel like you really spent a lot of time world bending. after they got together though, the plot seemed jumbled and rushed, maybe just due to a lack of dedication and your busy schedule, but props to you for being one of those fanfic writers who actually committed to finishing your story!
JudyWho chapter 30 . 8/10
Dear author

I don’t know if you still read your reviews because it has been almost 6 and a half years, but I just have to write one.

You’re writing is amazing! This story had just the right mix of excitement, solemnity (is that even a word? Hehe) happiness, romance, etc. It is an absolutely great read and I’m definitely going to recommend it to friends. I love it!

This wonderful Zutara Fanfic was totally worth reading. Thank you for sharing it with us.

JudyWho.
She'sLikeTexas chapter 30 . 7/5
Thank you so much for this story. I enjoyed every second of it!
What a love story! Truly a zutara classic!
StrawberryKris chapter 1 . 2/15
I read this whole thing almost in a sitting. I was hooked. This is brilliant. Thank you for this!
hermioneluna95 chapter 30 . 2/15
thank you so much for your zutara story...I really love this beautiful story...you're a great author...
Mistyforever chapter 30 . 2/3
Wow, 6 years.
The story was is on top of my favourites list now.
:-):-):-):-):-)
I fucking hate u
WHYYYYYY!
Charmfeather chapter 20 . 10/31/2017
So glad that I found this story and so far it's been a fantastic read! This chapter was very beautiful, I geared up when Katara was reunited with her family and I felt the need to review here. I cannot wait to see where this story continues to go :)
dusky-dawns chapter 30 . 7/25/2017
Thank you for bringing this beautiful story to this world, I didn't need my heart anyway.
ErRose chapter 23 . 7/20/2017
It's almost a relief for the other shoe to drop; it's been agonizing waiting for the disaster that was bound to happen soon.
Guesting chapter 30 . 7/9/2017
What a fun read!
tardisissocoollike chapter 30 . 5/29/2017
This was such a well written story, maybe one of the best ones on the site. I'm in love with it honestly. Geez this was an emotional rollercoaster, thank you so much 3
Ravenrizsqclex chapter 30 . 5/20/2017
I come back to this time and time again and still cry over renshu. Love this story
Guest chapter 30 . 1/21/2017
FRICK FRACK you scared me I thought you had actually killed Zuko off for good! DONT EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! Also Renshu... ahhh my heart :(
Other than that, this story was just great!
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »