Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
Katie chapter 30 . 3/22
I’ve read this fic 3 times and every time it gets better. I have a crush on Renshu for no reason lmao he’s such a good dude and although his death was very fitting he deserved the world. You’re an amazing writer!
Sansame chapter 30 . 11/1/2021
I’m a little late to the party but credit where credit is due, this was a lovely story. Thank you 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
Love this first chapter!
Dark mage chapter 30 . 5/3/2021
holy crap you scared the shit out of me
Lyzee chapter 30 . 11/15/2020
This story was very touching and cute, I hope to see more of you someday, until then,
R&R
Lyz :)
Elle chapter 29 . 11/12/2020
RAAAHHH IM GONNA KILL YOUUUUU -CRACKS KNUCKLES- U RLLY THINK U CAN KILL OF ZUKO AND GET AWAY WITH IT? I think NOT!
Anyway goodluck with outraged fans ilysm bai :
Elle chapter 28 . 11/12/2020
Im kind of sad that aang isnt in this, I mean, whats the point in atla fanfics when there is no a or tla? Anyway this is great lolol cant wait to finish!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/12/2020
i kinda shipped katara and renshu doe :c
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2020
ok this is freaking me out
Lyzee chapter 21 . 11/12/2020
An engagement...but its not Zuko? Plot twists get twistier lolol
Lyzee chapter 19 . 11/12/2020
I LITTERALY JUMPED UP AND DOWN IN EXCITEMENT WHEN I SAW THAT HAKODA AND SOKKA WERE THERE :OOOO
Lyzee chapter 18 . 11/12/2020
tehee cute i cant wait to get to the part where it gets really zutara lolol
Lyzee chapter 15 . 11/11/2020
Luli. Luli is my bffs nickname xd
Lyzee chapter 13 . 11/11/2020
sorry i dont review on any of ur other chapters lol, im just a bit shy sometimes and i dont have an acc sooo
anyway this is great but when shall they get together
Temorahfarrell chapter 30 . 11/4/2020
You had me in the first half not gonna lie—just when through mourning with the last chapter—and now I’m going through so much happiness now!
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »