Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
She'sLikeTexas chapter 30 . 7/5
Thank you so much for this story. I enjoyed every second of it!
What a love story! Truly a zutara classic!
StrawberryKris chapter 1 . 2/15
I read this whole thing almost in a sitting. I was hooked. This is brilliant. Thank you for this!
hermioneluna95 chapter 30 . 2/15
thank you so much for your zutara story...I really love this beautiful story...you're a great author...
Mistyforever chapter 30 . 2/3
Wow, 6 years.
The story was is on top of my favourites list now.
:-):-):-):-):-)
I fucking hate u
WHYYYYYY!
Charmfeather chapter 20 . 10/31/2017
So glad that I found this story and so far it's been a fantastic read! This chapter was very beautiful, I geared up when Katara was reunited with her family and I felt the need to review here. I cannot wait to see where this story continues to go :)
dusky-dawns chapter 30 . 7/25/2017
Thank you for bringing this beautiful story to this world, I didn't need my heart anyway.
ErRose chapter 23 . 7/20/2017
It's almost a relief for the other shoe to drop; it's been agonizing waiting for the disaster that was bound to happen soon.
Guesting chapter 30 . 7/9/2017
What a fun read!
tardisissocoollike chapter 30 . 5/29/2017
This was such a well written story, maybe one of the best ones on the site. I'm in love with it honestly. Geez this was an emotional rollercoaster, thank you so much 3
Ravenrizsqclex chapter 30 . 5/20/2017
I come back to this time and time again and still cry over renshu. Love this story
Guest chapter 30 . 1/21/2017
FRICK FRACK you scared me I thought you had actually killed Zuko off for good! DONT EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! Also Renshu... ahhh my heart :(
Other than that, this story was just great!
misuky7 chapter 30 . 12/31/2016
This was beautiful. One of my top three favorite Avatar fanfics. I loved how it ended. :3
GrumpyCat503 chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
Omigosh that was so so good!
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »