Reviews for Misadventures of a Soul Collector
hopeful chapter 13 . 3/22
I can't get enough... sequel?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
I liked it, but didnt they get together in the end? or didnt they love eachother?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Aw no she's not dead is she?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Haha i bet he is dumbfolded.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Loving it so much, :)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I love this, :)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Well am surprised on this chapter, it is so not like Jack to be like that. But i like it.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Oh no she found out! I think it was a little to soon though.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I like how you are describing and presenting him, very well done.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I like this, but why is he doing this? Is it to lure her on the Antonia Graza or something else?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh my God after all that it was just a dream?!
MrsJackFerriman chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Sequel! Where's the sequel?! This story is brilliant!
hydra350 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I love Munder. also lollipop reviewer doesn't know much about demonolgy do they...or the seven original deadly sins. Lust is one of those sins to act on lust and not feel anything but lust is considered naughty. Also a portal might show up since that the child will be an unholy beast because bearing a child to a demon...yeah no good thing comes from that idea...also i believe that any creature born from a demon, devil or any evil creature is considered anti-christ so yeah i got no idea why a portal would show up...*SIGH* i hate being the intelligent one...
DoYouMindIfISlytherin chapter 13 . 5/19/2010
nnniiiiiccccceeeeee... :P more? *holds out hands*
Lollipop4598 chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
ok..why does this portal come into being? there is absolutely no reason for that. Jack has probably had sex with women who have not died in the past. Why shouldn't he. Besides, I doubt sex would damn you unles you are engaged(as Greer was) or married or a priest.