Reviews for Blueprints
good one
t wrecks chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
another missed review
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
good story, you did this well even knowing the outcome I am guessing and noticing more clues
Wispr chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
Really good story... love how detail the plot was, especially Catwomans having to figure everything out. Great job!

Wispr
araiday chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
Damn her? More like damn him! It was his idea to lead her to those private and personal items and now he's losing sleep that she saw them? Of course he is, he's Batman. Still...the romantic in me was hoping he'd go down to get that "remarkably beautiful" engagement ring so he could slip it on her finger soon. Ah well.
Amarin Rose chapter 10 . 11/5/2006
Bruce investigated Selina's parents? Now that is true Bat-love. And Jean-Paul has made friends with Roy Harper, someone else who has slept with Helena? Ooh, boy, I sense mischief in the future... Also, I love Matt here, getting a second chance, like Harvey.
StitchGrl chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Hello gorgeous. Just wanted to say that this is by far the sexiest story I've ever read on ff. I'm new to The-Batman fanfiction, but I spotted you as the best. Your writing is well-researched, and the quality of your writing is fantastic. I'm amazed at how an amateur writer can come up with the storylien for Walapang. And that Walapang was just a distraction to get Catwoman to see the real problem was ingenius. Not to mention the Harley Quinn Krytonite being "Joker" was the cleverest little pun.

Though there were a few two many references to the E! true hollywood stories, I'd pin that as a *very* minor flaw. Tying in pop-culture with Batman is a perfect catalyst for believability. Hagen's thoughts on Batman during the Ivy lovefest was hilarious-I had tears in my eyes. I could say I wished for juicier bat/cat interaction, but that I have a feeling that prayer be answered by reading the rest of your stories. I am a little astounded how Selina keeps her sleek physique downing Hagen-Daaz...but how can I not nitpick - since well, your story is near damn perfect.

I want to read more (and i will). But please...keep up the Bruce grunts, the Chelshire smiles, and of course, the good work.

- A new reader
Dragonchic1 chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
I had such a rough day. I pull this up, and as usual, it served as a wonderful way to relax. Parts of it had me laughing outloud. Thanks for another great story.
ussentinel chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
Damn her, indeed. So ended one of your great stories. I think I realized something that I never noticed before: No synopses of your stories can really do your stuff justice; you have to read them, experience it; the dialogue, the characterization - it's all too deep to just put in a sentence or too.

I never got into Az as a character; you always make him interesting; didn't see all this coming. Judge Bungaree, cool name. Nice of Selina to have Matt do his thing. Alfred, Alfred, Alfred. The Bruce/Lex comparison.

And the epilogue, some interesting details about the death of Selina's parents. I hope this gets examined a bit more in the future. Thank you! Fantastic!
JenniferJ chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
At the end of this I realised that it really was about time I reviewed. I've really enjoyed reading this series and admire your dedication to it.

It has a great ensemble cast and manages to mix serious and silly beautifully. Seeing Jean-Paul again was great, I think he's my favourite of the characters you write.
RobinofYJ chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
I don't do nearly enough reveiws considering all the hard work you put into your stories. But at the end of "Blueprints", I knew I had to at least say thank you.

So...thank you! As always, awsome job. Looking foward to Amuse Bouche.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
'What did one wear bicycling through the French countryside?'

If you're really good at it, a yellow jersey. 8)
notwritinganym0re chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
' Only time will tell what’s been set in motion by “Project Walapang.” ' Indeed! What has been set in motion indeed, a great chapter, and a great story. I loved it, particularly the unease and the closeness of the couple that we are left with.
CalliopeMused chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
Ivy and Catwoman and Clayface and Bruce/Batman and Penguin and Jean-Paul and Dr. Jerry- this story ties up just enough loose ends that the next story will be anticipated with my usual level of patience. This is mystery, suspense, drama, and romance- just wonderful, wonderful stuff that makes me feel like a fangirl.

... but that last bit there can stay on the downlow, right? Doesn't happen often, I promise. These stories, though- they deserve the reaction.