Reviews for Blueprints
greenleaves chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
Really love this story can't wait for the next update
CalliopeMused chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
Shame on me, I have been entirely lax in reading and reviewing while adapting to college. Now, for the important part.

If I didn't enjoy the complexity of this story so much, I would be as "alabaster" as Poison Ivy. This continues to be an amazing piece of work, with at least four layers running concurrently and no end to the twists this plot can take. This is wonderful, wonderful stuff, and I'm remembering why all over again.
notwritinganym0re chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
Oh the tension is killing me! What is going on? (I'd also completely forgotten about the chocolate onions and I'm a little bit curious . . . have you tried them?)
Harley Fangirl chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Nutmeg and Whiskers have done the impossible, unseated Bruce and Selina as my favorite thing about Cat Tails. "the caveplace behind the ticktock" LOL.

Matt Hagen is looking awfully interesting too. It sounds like you'll be redoing his origin, and why am I not surprised that there is more to it than what everyone thinks they know. Those darn tabloids, they never get it right do they.

Psychologically, Selina's reaction to the unexpected was a masterful touch. I remember some of those stories too.

Boy I want to know what is going on with Bruce.

I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Brittany Brown chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
Please is wonderful. Although, it is a little confusing about what shes looking continue.
Luc Star chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
Hi there. Sorry it took me so long to get to this. Life’s been pretty hectic.

Anyways, getting to the review:

Ok, the last two chapters, as much as they have been entertaining, they have also been hella-confusing. What in the world is Bats up to anyways? I definitely can’t figure it out. And like Selina, it’s driving me bonkers. Well, I guess I’ll just have to keep on reading to find out. Not that I wasn’t going to keep doing that anyways.

My favourite moment however came not from this chapter, but from the previous one. Hagen’s thoughts on Penguin while he was making his “pitch” were hilarious. But the best part of that chapter was when Sly - a very enthused Sly asked Hagen “you did Harley?” Bwa-ha-ha-ha man. That was awesome.

Anyways, take care Miss Dee. Can’t wait for the next update. Till next time - take care and have a great weekend.
batfan7 chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
I think Selina is about to develope a parinoid twitch soon. That idea with the bat was hilarious. If you hadn't had Alfred go down to the cave, I'd think he was the shapeshifter. As it is, I have no idea what Batman is trying to tell Catwoman. Or if he's even trying to say anything outside of the 'game'. Good, as always, I can never guess where you're going.
ussentinel chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
The arrow points up! Some middle chapters mirror previous ones, or just serve as a set-up or extension for the overall story. Not so here. Why? It had insights and details whice gave background (yes), BUT, it also MOVED the story along. I loved the Penguin vignette in the opening. Alfred's menu. The dining room/stage bit. The combination lock scene. The souvenir glass. Looking at the structure of this, I can tell you probably wrote a scene here and a scene there and "welded" it together. If so, I have to think that's very tricky and hard to do. However, this did flow for me. Selina's onto something and I am loving the chase. I don't think any previous chapter, to me, showed as much effort as the previous ones. Thank you.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
Wow Chris...you either really know your stuff or you REALLY did a lot of research for this. I you didn't do ANY research, then damn...your imagination is incredible. I'm loving this story. It's interesting to see Selina starting to get kinda brucish in how paranoid she's getting. You've so pulled me into this story...i REALLY can't wait to see what the heck is happening. Oh, nice Ina Garten reference btw :-D. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
notwritinganym0re chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
Oh bless, Selina, you poor doll! Greatly anticipating the next chapter!
greenleaves chapter 4 . 9/3/2006
I am in love with this series. I just found it a few weeks ago, and I can't stop reading. That being said, please update! I don't think I can take it if you don't.
ussentinel chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
VERY nice opening scene! I loved the POV with the cats, and their observations. I didn't see that coming.

I think I'm internally changing my feelings towards Matt, er Clayface, as a character. You're really doing an excellent job giving him some depth that I've never seen before. (Humanizing a now inhuman character, I daresay?). I don't recall his middle name ever being mentioned before either. Sly's a fan too, eh? Nice. Nice way to bring him back.

It's fun to see Selina/Catwoman in this state of mind right now - detective, internalizling, and maybe a bit concerned and unnerved. Very interesting stuff. Thanks for taking me to places, showing me things I've never seen before.
notwritinganym0re chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
No wonder poor Selina is pissed! Walapang . . . hmm. Thoroughly enjoying this one, reminds me why I started reading your stuff in the first place :)
batfan7 chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
You know, at this point, I'm thinking that Selina is probably wondering if Bruce has been replaced with a weird alien or something. Maybe Ivy is somehow effecting him...?

I like the convoluted treasure hunt Selina is on! That's gotta be hard to come up with :-)
Luc Star chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Hey there. Toldja I’ll catch up on this one today. ;)

Another excellent chapter. I must admit the funniest part of this one was Selina comparing the dark and more muscular bat to Batman. Heh. I wondered what it would’ve been like if that muscular bat actually had Batman’s head attached to its shoulders and not a regular bat head. Wait, didn’t she name them or something in the last story. Man I can’t remember. Anyways, now all that’s left is Catwoman greeting the muscular Bat upon coming down to the cave and the same bat giving her a bat-grunt (well, the closest a bat can come to grunting) in response.

Penguin - always up to his old tricks. Was wondering if you’ve had a chance to catch a glimpse of the new The Batman series. Ok, so it’s not really new but I love the animation and the different and should I say newly-improved versions of the Penguin, Clayface and not to mention - the Joker. I mean, this Joker is actually good enough in combat to take on Batman. About time I’d say that happened.

Umm, ok, sorry for getting off topic. I have a tendency to do that sometimes. Anyways… as interesting as the talk between Penguin and Clayface was, and also Clayface’s thoughts on the whole thing… I found myself more interested in Batman’s plan to upgrade security at the mansion. Well, maybe Selina is right to be suspicious about his real motives. Or maybe she’s just thinking too much into it - maybe Batman doesn’t have any ulterior motives at all. Well, I guess the next few chapters will say what’s really up.

All in all another great update in the end. Can’t wait to read the next one. So… update soon. :)

Oh, and if you’re really interested in checking out my work - please try Six Sharp Claws and a Mister Pointy or Guardians at the Gates of Hell - New Beginnings (this one’s brand new). I have another story but the Guardians story I mentioned is a complete remake (hopefully a better remake) of this other story. I love hearing from writers I have special respect for. So please, if you do get a chance to go through any of them - do leave me some feedback. Thank you very much.

Later.