Reviews for Trapped Princess
hama431 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
DalyMaly chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Well...I searched for your story. Even on this 'mature site' you mentioned (at least I think it was the website you kept hinting on)...and I did not find your story. So...could I please have the link...if it exists at all...because this fic is freaking awesome!
Lucysimpson chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Can u give me the link, please! Its such an amazing story!
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Would you pleaaaaasseeee send me the link to further read this amazing and astounding story? I love it and would throughly enjoy to continue to read it :) so please send back
Adwoax3 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Update, please!
la canelle chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Aw I like your stories...and If you continue them, can you give me the link?
Culpa chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I was wondering if you could tell me the other site you use? I would love to continue reading your stories. I have been a fan of your stories for a long time now..I'm sorry I'm using your review system as a way to contact you but you have no PM feature set up on our profile.
nostalgic-dandelion chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
I absolutely love this story! Please tell me the name of the site you moved it to and your username, or better yet, send me a link ) I really want to carry on reading this, you write so well, keep it up!
krazykoreangurl chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
XD ~ I loved this one too!:D

... will you continue posting this story on this site? (please say yes, please say yes~~~ _) :DDD

:D Loved it! XD :)))
akyyythegreat chapter 3 . 6/21/2010

whats yer namee on the "other" website?

or atleast the namee of this story?

i want to finish it before i go

insaneee lol

ladyangle chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
sugarxsparklez chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
man u make gaara so mean and sakura so...weak itz kinda mean but itz okay lol it was a good story even though i think tha gaara and sakura thing was really wrong and mean...but itz ur story not mine so if u really want 2 u can continue it...but that gaara and sakura thing was wrong...and sasuke iz way out of character
Sakucherryblossoms chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Aw, I'm really sorry that happened. I happen to love your stories, and think that it's dumb that people are reading that aren't completely mature to read it. People are dumb; if they didn't like what you were writing then they shouldn't have been reading it. :) But anyways I really wanted to tell you that I love all of your stories, and I would like it if you would send me more info on where your stories are on your other site. :) Thanks, and I hope you're having better luck with the other site.
Laetificant chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
man how ? how can someone ? i cant think this shit scares the living shit out of me! imagne you in sakuras place ? i would kill myself
choco maribel chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Please tell me the other fanfic site and, wud you still be chiame-yoru?

please reply coz i reall liked Trapped Princess.

Do you write lemons? Well, i'm kind of addicted to them these days.

Tnx for authors like you, i'm inspired to make one!

-choco maribel-