Reviews for No Hard Feelings
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Why does my chest suddenly feel a bit lighter? Oh ya, Greg finally told Sara everything she deserved. I like Sara i really do but well, she needs a good smack to see whats really going on
BuyingNickyShavingCream chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Very well written, and a great 'unhappy' ending. I don't know why people are seeing this as OOC for Greg; I prefer my characters multi-dimensional and would love to see something like this on the show.
TigerButterflied chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Very powerful Greg Angst. Very good!
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This is so great. I could really see this happening. Poor Greg, I'm really starting to think that he doesn't deserve Sara. Well written too! Vikki.
Malenkaya chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I really disliked this fanfiction. I felt the characters were entirely out of character for the majority of the story, and Greg's argued points were completely out of line and totally unfair- while the fact that he admitted that himself later was somewhat reassuring, it didn't change the fact that this entire fanfiction was still based around that argument, valid or not. In short, this fanfiction really seems like one of the ones written simply to get across an author's viewpoints at the expense of the character's.
Kate K chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Well done! Loved how you handled Greg's long term crush on Sara with the eventuality of him finding out about her and Grissome being together now. Also loved the line about their relationship being inappropriate, since that agrees with my own opinion of the situation.
csicrazii chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
aww, this is sad but very true to the show. Loved the last line. Great job!
Emmy chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This was good, but in my opinion Greg was sort of out of character. The whole appeal of Greg is how sweet and kind he is... I don't see him being this antagonistic toward Sara. I would see him being disappointed, but supportive of her love for Grissom, because that's the kind of nice guy he is.
GottaGetGreg chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
aw, that was sad, but really good. im glad you brought this up, great job!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That was great - what a sad last line! You should not be nice to Greg or Sara more often. :-) I thought it was very in line with what's been going on with the show, and I can't wait to see how Greg actually reacts when he finds out (unless the finale was just a dream - please, let it be a dream!). I think your spin on it is very accurate and possible. Nice job!
Leigh chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Oo0oh that was different, i liked it too. very nice
darkmagic-luvr chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
i like'd it. i've been thinking about wrighting a fic like that and just haven't gotten around to it. i especially like the last line, that's gotta be my favorite. right after the line in Appreciation where Greg says to Sara 'now remember...try not to look like you want me too much.' i love that line...but that has nothing to do with this story so i'm shutting up now.

YEAH!