Reviews for Parodynoid
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Oh that was hysterical. It made me giggle the entiretime I was reading it.
Meeee chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Hilarious! The Bauer Hour tm was hillarious!
AB24 chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Yay! You updated this little gem! I love it! I see it says complete, so now you must throw your genius into a new piece...please?
AB24 chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
This is genius. Disturbing but genius.
kelloell chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
I think the two rad dudes were hilarious. And i luv "Curtis: Chloe, who is this Chapelle guy?" and then how chase already knows already. and the what really happened? thing was so funny. I'm cracking up. Update soon!
kelloell chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
omg i luv this story! I luv 'SOMEWHERE IN TIMBUKTU IN AN ABANDONED SHACK THAT ACTUALLY ISN’T ABANDONED BECAUSE NINA ACTUALLY LIVES IN THAT NON-ABANDONDED SHACK THAT LOOKS LIKE IT’S ABANDONED and stuff.' And the Michelle stunt double thing wa hilarious. Chappelle in high school science is also so funny. im like laughing my head off.
kelloell chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
lol this is hilarious! I luv how Jack shoots all the balloons and keeps hurting people where he already has like chase's arm, tony's ankle etc. great story!
Rosi92 chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
Yay! I love the flashbacks. It's true, Jack kills too many innocent bystanders. But that's what makes him so lovable, right? Another uber chapter. :D
Rosi92 chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
E-he-he! This is so funny. Chase and Mason sure are losing a lot of limbs, aren't they? Can't wait for the next chapter.