Reviews for The Not So Grand Summoner
Oraandlink chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
12-13 chapters my ass...
Shin Ichimaru chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
Holy crap what a clif hanger update already! i cant wait for chapter 11! i love this story so much im adding it to my faverites list!
FaeryMage chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
Given the way the Crusaders were talking about Myde, Demyx might not like who he once was. Plus, with how easily those same Crusaders took hostages, they seem to be about as trustworthy as the Christain Crusaders of ages past, which isn't much in case you haven't had the pleasure of Western Civ class. Hopefully, past allies will come forward to lend aide. If want to send spoilers, feel free.
XxBloodTearxX chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Please keep writing I can't wait to keep reading this story I'm so into it it's not even funny D Plz update it sooooon I'll give u a cookie?- paint? Cookies and paint?
TheFallensPresent chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
!

Please update! Please don't abandon this!
Estelecx chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
*Gasp*

When are you going to update!

This is such a great story I can't wait to read more.

Please update!
Archivist chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
ZOMGASMS THIS CLIFFHANGER CANNOT RESIST NEXT CHAPTER

*checks*

NO NEXT CHAPTER? NO

*checks update time*

NO IT IS A YEAR ALREADY NO

Update please. This is really an inventive idea, and the fact this chapter ends with a cliffhanger makes me cry silently. DO IT
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Just thought I'd mention that the spider's kiss doesn't turn enemys to stone, it poisons them. And that this is an entertaining story.
Burningxblue chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is good. Please keep going.
spoonlord 15 chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
I like this fic and really hope you continue it. I did find a few parts hard to understand though like the pride lands part.
Bob the Almighty chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
I wasn't sure if I'd like this story at first, but I've found it pretty good so far. I look forward to reading more.
bookworm0492 chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
0_o Demyx is from Spira? Wow, didn't see that one coming. Now we must wonder, who was he...0_o or trying to turn back into. I get bad vibes about this. Poor Demmy *huggles him* love the guy to peices.

But yeah, I like the platonic relationship you've got goin on between Auron and Demyx. XD Tis cute.

And what happenend to Leon? *cries* He's one of my fav characters! Did Sin kill him? Or was he whisked away to another world where hes lost his memory thanks to Sin's Toxin? 0_o or will we never find out? *cries more*

Soo yeah...even though its been quite a while since you've updated, I'll still happily wait for the next chapter. _ I realy , really like this story. So , ja ne.
heaven-monument chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
I am seriously liking this! Larxene and Xaldin are great, as is KH Auron (who, being younger and less old-man-ish) kicks FFX Auron. Please update promptly, I will love you forever.

Oh, and the scene with the Gambler's Spirits and the Doors to Tomorrow were fantastic!

'Why does the Door to Tomorrow not have an entrance or an exit?' *goes on rant about how rare items used in mixes belie their name*

9/10, but cut down on the crack please, it ruins the depth.
Loonalily chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
Cool! Really good storyline!

I like the way you've done Larxene.

Update soon!