Reviews for To Being an Us
crazy yaoi fangirl chapter 13 . 9/4/2009
I think this fic is really worth continuing! I am enjoying it tons! Please update.
Musetta31 chapter 13 . 3/7/2009
So, this is another one I've read that hasn't been updated in forever, lol. It's really good. I'd like to see more of this.
St.Jimmy'sgirl chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
this is a great story, i hope you will eventually continue it because i really like it!
EB91 chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
this story is so good! I wish you'd update it soon. the suspense is killing me!
iridescentcloud chapter 13 . 5/30/2008
omg, this is an AWESOME fic! i know you haven't updated in like...6 months, but please, update. its a fantastic story

Iri
Broadwaybabe1994 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
good job! ill read the other chapters later but i gtg now:D
random-laughter chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
o, they're going to new york city! exciting stuff :) i liked this chapter very much, and i can't wait to read more...
RentingLove chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
OMGOMG when are you going to write more? I need to know more? LOL omg your my fave writer these stories-all of the- are so wonderful I cant stop reading them again and agian and agian. Plzplzplz write more im dieing here.
GreenGreenDress13 chapter 13 . 12/10/2007
I love it. So glad you decided to write these chapters. They make my day. Now just can't wait for a roger mark interaction but i know i have to wait.
sxhlbchiragodemn chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Another great chapter, I can't wait to see how you bring Mark back into the story, and both of thier reactions to seeing each other again.
yoshi22 chapter 11 . 11/30/2007
Your earlier chapters were fun, but I really like the direction your heading in now where thinks aren't quite so fluffy. I really like the messier complicated Mark/Roger fics and this one is shaping up to be a good one.

Keep up the good work!
Looking4YouAgain chapter 12 . 11/30/2007
TEARS! you actually made me cry :( ugh this chapter made me angry, why did April have to come :( but it was AMAZING! please update really fast i love this story and i want to know what mark is up to these days
headsouth chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
The latest chapter was so heartbreaking, and its exactly how I would imagine Mark and Roger if they had gone through high school together. Keep the chapters coming!
GreenGreenDress13 chapter 11 . 11/11/2007
Oh jeez I got tears without even realizing it. Great writing keep up the amazing work!
mandapaaanduh chapter 11 . 11/11/2007
... WEll, that was depressing D: Augh

But I still loved it

But it was still depressing

Dammit, Roger! Ruin eVERYTHING