Reviews for Life of Maito Naruto
echoing song chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love the idea. Also please put naruto on Kakashi's team, their interactions would be hilarious to watch. Please continue this story.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Looks interesting!
black-hurt17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
sounds very interesting perhaps you could update?
Eyo chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This is an awsome start to your storie! Please, Please, PLEASE! update soon!
helovestowrite chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
please update I would too like to know
Jasaiya Hawkins chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
very interesting story, friend. but i feel it could be better. maybe take a little more time on it, not rush it. also, it doesnt have very much detail.
Studebaker1960 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
i have seen that you have not updated this story in over a year and was wondering if you would allow me to adopt it. if not responded to within the next month i will take that as you don't care. if I do adopt i will say you wrote it. if you don't get this within the month and say you want it back i'll make sure i'll delete my copy.
Polish chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
-reads title- NO...No..No! AH!

!-gasps for breath-

I really didnt see that one comming...keep it up! this should be a very good fic!
jirya chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
i can alredy hear minato in the shinigamis stomach

*If he starts wearing green spandex ILL DISOWN HIM*
Book Mad TJ chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Please update this! THIS IS GREAT!
IssacMarche chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh crap, we have color clash! Naruto's orange hair battles against his most likely, green spandex! Oh the horror! As quoted by Shino in a Naruto fanfic, "I fear for Uzamaki's sanity," except now, it's Maito Naruto's sanity! Great beggining so continue!
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Hey, have you forgotten this story? cause I'd like to read more!
kyuubi-rain chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
i fear for narutos mental state(_)
Kandra13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
ah...thats kinda disheartining, my story, Kazama Maito Naruto is the first Gai raiseing Naruto story on its kinda sad seeing as 90% of your reviews where people screaming about how your was the first...

Your story is still very good, i would like to see you continue it.
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Usually I don't enjoy Maito Gai stories. But this one is AWESOME! Clearly the best most accurate-without-being-downright-obssession-style-scary portrayal of Maito Gai that I have ever seen. I could literally picture the entire scene as it unfolded.

I just have one little question. What Rock Lee? I mean are he and Naruto going to be like adoptive brothers or something?