Reviews for The Flower
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
That is not a chapter.
Calypso chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Awwwwhhhh...this is extremely disappointing. I was hoping for more. No updates? Sigh.
twin01 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
It's been a looooong time since you last updated this
BookReader52 chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Hope you update soon!

Good Luck!
kayleigh chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
i liked it,i could really see what was happening just like my own little movie cant wait for more to come
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
ohh.. this looks good.. can't wait for more!
Black Rose Writing chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
lol

MEOW luv it keep going
Mini Nicka chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Good so far.
Firefox chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Well... it is different from the original story... I'll give you that... Still trying to figure if I like it or not.
Ame Yumeko chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
I like this story! It seems a tad predictable (though I suppose it has to be since we all know the myth), so I'm hoping there will be a big twist. I like the idea of a spirited Persephone! Hope you'll continue this.

Write on!

~Yume
Orphelia-Rose chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
O! I do hope that you update soon!

I love your story so far, it looks very promising!

These first 2 chapters were written so well-can't wait to read more.

Don't forget about us!

Update soon!

}-,-
one mourning dove chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
O! Very exciting, Hades is so dry and sarcastic, they should be good together... Persephone's already established personality adds another dimension to what I expect from the two of them. I'm enthralled already!
Trying To Defy Gravity Ciel chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Please write more. This is the first time I've read this kind of story, and I think it's very good. Please write more. *puppy eyes*
Blackpen Enaru chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
yep, i like this persephone. hades is pretty hot too.
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
hm. interesting. sort of reminds me of the kore in my own story and the one in the seduction of hades. sexual persephones are rare, aren't they?