Reviews for You Thought I Was A What?
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was spot on funny! Everyone was in character, and Buffy must have left Mr. Pointy at home. Lucky for them. I'm just sorry Alan didn't get a bit more time, but he had great timing, as always.
Adrian Tullberg chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Very true to the characters, and very entertaining.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Crane, Poole and Schmidt counts as a normal law firm?

I honestly don't know how to respond to that. Great story though.
Craig Cooper chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Why the hell are there no more of these boston legal - buffy crossovers! seriously. I reckon there could be a good one where alan is doing one of his long closings against one of angels lawyers while denny is constantly saying his name while trying to shoot angel. More buffy/boston legal cross overs!
Three Faces Of Eve chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
BEST. THING. EVER

There need to be more Boston Legal/Buffy ficlets. I think my brain just exploded from pure joy. And it was also very entertaining and well written, of course.

OH, happy days _ thank you
Fionn the Otaku chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
LOL! Brillant, you perfectly captured both Denny and Alan's personalities.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Don't watch Buffy, don't watch Boston Legal, but something about the summary made me read this & I'm glad I did. Good stuff.
MadroxMR chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Truly awesome! Poor Buffy, having to deal with both Denny and Alan at the same time. The innuendo... lol. I giggled the whole way through it. Loved how Denny switched gears in regards to his opinion on Travers multiple times. And I thoroughly agree with Buffy's last three assessments.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This fic is Pure GENIUS!

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Ormandria chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I LOVE IT! Hilarious! And you kept everyone in character so wonderfully. Keep up the good work.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I laughed myself sicked here.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Update TMW, LTW, and OFNL.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is absolutely hilarious. I could just see this happening exactly as you wrote it. Too bad she didn't get to meet Brad, Denise, and Alan's flaky secretary, but you can't have everything. I love this story!

I wonder if a certain very handsome (albeit a little short) lawyer would enjoy working there-I don't think he's really dead, do you?
Luecander chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Nice Story. However...

WTF! When are you going to update your epics? Christ!
Michael Weyer chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Oh, man, that was hysterical! You had Denny dead on and ALan too and I loved Buffy's reactions to them! May we see more of Denny Crane working with the Scoobies in the future?