Reviews for At What Cost
Tania-R chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This story took me in from the beginning. I like the gentleness you portray in the characters in their affections towards each other, Sheppard included. The torture wasn't too bad I was a bit reluctant to read it thinking it may be too graphic, but it does set the scene and the storyline is vividly clear because of it.
Wee.Doctor chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
amazing story you got there, really like the Carson\Ronon adventure. so please, keep writing stories! you're doing great!

chris
madamwolf chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
An exellent story, I loved every bit of it! The Carson whump was jusy brilliant. Keep on writing, you're good.
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
You know, I really have other things I should be doing. I couldn't wait to read this though, as soon as I'd seen Sateda, which was a huge adrenaline rush of its own, then I just had to come read this. I'm a bit rung out :P I think that ep might be the most heart pounding I've ever watched, and your fic was right up there with it. I'm still coming down off the rush, and after the adrenaline you had nice warm fuzzies to flood me with at the end. I'm still all bouncy :P Outstanding stuff.
Hidden Relevance chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
Oh holy.. man, I am absolutely at a loss for words.. this was just.. gah.. fantastic.. I'm going to have to fave this one, watch you, and go limping through your gallery like a mad woman till I get to read something else lol
Space1Traveler chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
What a great story. Thank you.
I-like-chickens chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Absoloutley brilliant! I loved every bit of this story- especially the way you portrayed the characters, I loved Ronon in this story.
LadyNiko chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
Goody! Finally taking some time to read this and am enjoying it - very well written and good pacing. :)

I spotted an extra "h" in this chapter. :-p

"behind his hear..." ops!

Now, "behind his ear" makes a *hell* of a lot more sense... *lol*
Sholio chapter 9 . 10/11/2006
I finally read this, and I was quite enthralled! It took me a long time to sit down and read it because from the summary, it sounded as if it would pretty much all be torture-fic and that's not my thing, really. But instead there was oodles of team bonding and I loved it to pieces! Thank you!
lynneanne chapter 9 . 10/11/2006
“Where do the lot of you think you are going?”

“Wherever you are,” Ronon answered for the rest of them.

That. That right there, and the final scene was worth every bit of torture and mental anguish I went through in this story. I grinned like a loon and sighed with complete happiness. Thanks so much for posting!
glocap chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Good, strong beginning. I love that the emphasis is on Carson and Ronon. There aren't enough fics about these characters.
Jaws chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
good story :D
Bugginkrd chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
More Please! Great story!
Jedi40 chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
WOW...what a great ending to a great fic Jen. BRAVO!
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
Although I am sad to see this story end, it was very very good. Nice ending and thanks for writing this!