Reviews for Bittersweet Remembrance
AnbuTobi154 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This so sad! I'm still crying! The feels! Good story! WHY NEJI!?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Omg I'm really crying right now T-T
pansy25 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
It was so sad i actually cried but it was very good...
Shenoki chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
It's very rare that I cry over a film or story.

But this had me in tears, so I applaud you.
YumeAiHikari chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This made me really sad. Besides that, it was really good:] I cried at the end, (being emotional and sensitive lol) It kind of gives us the thoughts that you should be happy with what you have before it slips away:[ love the fic you should write more angst/romance like these, but then again, i would need a box of tissues!lol. well done!:]
SmilingArtist chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love it!

Please write more NejiSaku!

This had made me cry.
DarkenedDreamz chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
firstly, don't worry about queenmage, she doesn't know a good couple when she see's one! queenmage can't spell, its neji! not negi...any why i don't hate you for nearly making me cry. NAH! THE HELL WITH IT! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE SAD FICS! oh what is inside the box an card?*throws you a box of cookies,red, white,purple and pink roses, and a bone crushing hug accompanied by an everlasting cookie* don't ask why i have a thing for cookies...-_- hehe
no1cares chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
xMysticLeavesx chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
i like it sad but sweet in a werid sorta way i mean how ca death be sweet? lol im crazy!
HyuugaAnnie chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This was soo great! I actually cried while reading this! and I havent cried in a long time beleive me..but anywayss! this was soo dammn sad! yet beatiful!

I defintly luv it! great job! keybord is wet with my tears...
IjustwanttoReview chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I Made an account so I could comment on this..

First of all I hate you so much for making me cry while reading this I could not contain myself and that made me angry.. Its so heart renching... A dearly loved story that leaves your thoughts lingering wanting more.. BUT you didnt give more..

Second.. -_- curse you for killing Neji, I dont blame the mission I blame YOU! you did that to Sakura WHY! T-T dammit..

All in all great story loved it, captures our sorrow

Thank you.
Somebody chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
*sniff* Man that was sad... it made me cry. I wish that Neji didn't die... (hey it rhymed!) *cries* YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HIM LIVE YOU MEANIE! *pounds computer screen* *computer explodes*
Goddess Psyche chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Oh please write a sequel and bring Neji back! Please, Sakura deserves to be happy. I cried way too much.
melancholy.LOVER chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
man, that was a sad story. I was crying so much and thinking 'this story is awesome'! I really do love this story, actually one of my TOP favorite Neji -x- Sakura fanfics

good job!