Reviews for What Sokka and Toph Know
RayBansandSkittles chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Loved it!
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
wow that was great! the last one... sniff, sniff... :'(
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Katherine chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
awww that last one was heartbreaking! that was a great idea and a really well-done fic!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
[sniffle] The ending is so sad. Awesome fic.
Magic-Haze chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Aw! I've read this, like, 6 times and that last one still makes me feel like crying! I loved this! : )
Le Lynx des Neiges chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Huh, I was all happy and then, the last one killed me. 'M going to read again the one with the son of the cabbage merchant for cheering me up.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awww .. these were good. The last one made me tear up .. sigh.
Alania57 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
The ending to this just wrenched my heart out, it was beautiful. All of it. 3
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Very nicely done for your first fic published! I agree, I can completely see Sokka and Toph as drinking buddies XD somehow, if they were in the modern world, I'd picture them as cops XD dunno... I hate writing AU's like that but its giving me an idea anyway D: noooo... lol awesome job.
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aw, this is real nice. Great job.
You're Just As Sane As I Am chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow...the ending was brilliant...just amazing...I loved it! Great great story! Some of those are sad but still...AMAZING! :)
Endless Raindrops chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was awesome! I loved it.
waterlit chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
hahaha i finally found this fic! i've been trying to find it again ever since i read it last year - it's beautiful :D
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow. Everything is so deliciously light-hearted up until the ending... which is very haunting. I almost didn't leave a review because I was kind of in shock and I wasn't sure whether I liked the ending or not... But I've decided that I do like it, after all... Time is an illusion, right? ;-)