Reviews for Reasons Beyond Explanation
Brilliant5 chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
omg please continue!

Dont make me go all Chuck Norris on ya!
brooke-ella1990 chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
hey! you are very talented, keep on writing! what's gonna be the sacrifice?
magestic chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
So far this is really interesting and very well written. Keep up the good work!
BlueRedSharpie chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
update son please
PrincessJessica6 chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
Not bad I like your take on how the next movie will go, keep it going I can't wait to read more
EvanescentBeauty chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
First of all, great story! (Your story has made it onto my "Favorite Stories" list, and that takes a lot!) I do have some criticism though, and please don't be offended because I mean this to help you. Though you seem to have a great knack for that fancy, Shakespearian talk, it is VERY uncharacteristic. Even though it is the 1700's, that type of talk was more 1500-1600's and was seriously wearing away around that time. It is very unnerving to hear it coming from someone so loosely-laced like Elizabeth and Will. You also use the word "naught" a lot...try to keep on the down-low. But, I was VERY relieved to see that you stopped using the fancy talk so exhaustingly in the next few chapters. ANYWAY, concerning the story, I almost cried at the last chapter! Will and Elizabeth are such a sweet couple...also, Elizabeth does NOT deserve Jack in the least, so that was also not good for me. Anyway, please forgive me for rambling on so incessantly as I did...heh heh.
Fredsonetrueluv chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
Are you ok?

I'm glad you updated, but take your time if you're under the weather! Will and Lizzy are just friends now. *sigh*. I guess that's better than Will hating her...right?P.S. You have really perfected Tia Dalma's accent!
orlysluv chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
I'm really likeing this story! It's very well written, please update soon. If you want I also have a FF story that you could read called Turning The Tide. And of course Will and Elizabeth are together in it as it should be!
Love.Heals chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
hmm they talk so like fancy it seems i dunno uncharicteristic
Love.Heals chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
aww omg poor will...she doesnt deserve him hes too hot for her...lol jks good story
Lady Luce chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Good chapter _

Update soon please!
Fredsonetrueluv chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Wow...

I can't wait to see how this story develops. I felt so bad for Will after seeing DMC. But I hated how they ended the movie without us getting to see how Will deals with Elizabeth's betrayal! This story will help me till May 25th! Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait for u to update!
Lady Luce chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
I liked this chapter, I think I liked the other one better for the dialogue, though I liked the description in this one too. One thing I will say is that slightly longer chapters might be better, we (the readers) just manage to get back into the story when the chapter ends, which is annoying, because now I am dying for you to update again XD
Smithy chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Please have them reconcile. I've come across some where he is incredibly forgiving. Go with that, please.
silverpuff chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
coolies. Theres some good stuff in here, keep going!