Reviews for Sweet Painted Lady
cheekycrumpet chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I love this dear!

So unbelievably in character! :D

Now..that wasn't so scary was it.
StarlaMarie chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
So sad :o( But with a very sweet Grissom!
Completely puzzled chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Here's the good news. Your writing skills are admirable. You constructed an interesting scene with functioning dialogue, narrative and description.

Here's where I got lost. I don't understand what show you're watching. Is just the same CSI I watch every week? I get you wanted to write something different, explore a plot idea... but when it's so OOC we can't take the (fairly well written) writing seriously-it blows up in your face, ya know? And that's a shame.

I think it's hard to pull something like this off in fanfiction. People want to see their beloved characters in a similar light as the show. Kudos to you for trying, but ouch!
Fanplastic chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
There's not much good I can speak about this story. The entire idea of Sara as a stripper is so out in left field that the concept itself is laughable. The character exchanges were ghastly to the point that I actually nearly vomitted as I read. You take such a wonderful character and twist her into an abomination. There were CERTAINLY far too many 'honey's' spoken in the fic as well.

You have good structure and grammar for a writer so young which is fantastic, but the plotline is simply horrendous.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
well this is definetly a new concept, lol ;)

i totally enjoyed the dynamics between the characters ;)
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Great story!
Missy Holland chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Damn, I cried over GSR! guess that shows what a good writer you are :D
Aghast chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is just awful. It flies in the face of Sara's character development during the entire run of CSI. I realize you're very young, but writing this garbage just for shock value is NOT what I read to these boards for. Please don't do anything like this again, or if you do, please give a LOT of warnings so I, and those like me, don't have to be subjected to this twisted, sick mess.
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I knew that this was gonna be OOC from the author's notes, but what got to me was that you made it seem like you took a small part of Sara canon (the DUI) and twisted it to make it even more OOC. I never saw her as an alcoholic, despite the unfortunate almost DUI.
Claudia Lee chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
You CAN go wrong with a story that ends in "I Love You", horribly wrong. This piece isn't just wildly out of character, it's insulting to the character of Sara Sidle. Wretchedly and offensively bad.
happiethots chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
everyone need to be saved from something, i'm glad that grissom did it for sara. really good story. keep it up!
Zan1781 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
You can't go wrong with a story that ends with 'I love you!' I'm a sucker for happy endings :). Oh, and I'm a sucker for strong Grissoms.