Reviews for Ranma 1/2: Localization
Reviewer45 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Darn, I was really hoping you'd have the real life "character" His Imperial Majesty Emperor Joshua Abraham Norton I (self-proclaimed "Emperor of these United States and Protector of Mexico") I this story. I mean, the guy didn't die until 1880. Wiki him if you don't believe him.
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Even though this was a first fic, and fairly funny, I think you were smokin something pretty damn strong before writing this...
Sopchoppy chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
I know its not likely, but I would love to see this continued. I like the story.
Gemini011 chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Whe... this is fun! I'm really enjoying your fic... nice to find such a great writer. I especially liked the horse bit... mustangwild horseRanma and all that. Keep it up!
Ookla The Mok chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
hey, this is actually pretty cool! I like it all, though you seem to be getting Robin and Anne off to a less confrontational start. But that was all the plot Ranma had going for it; in this story you've got some real plot potential with the totem spirits, the tribal warfare, etc.
Roger's "yank" reaction at the end was great!
Too bad an update to this after so long is pretty unlikely.
RockyW500 chapter 4 . 12/10/2003
Neat story, well written, and (as far as I know) a completely unique idea.. I really wish you'd continue it but, from the last update date shows, I guess yer not working on it anymore.. Oh well.. Atleat there's still Teenage Dummy Plug :)
Dogmatix chapter 3 . 6/22/2001
*blink blink* Yes! Very, very nice, I like the way this is going _ Good touch with the totem spirit, btw
cnx chapter 3 . 6/21/2001
Hmm.. what a weird concept for a fusion. It works, as long as it doesn't follow too close to the original series it should be a good one.
kim chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
yes! This is so good! I wonder if there's a Kuno in this story? We'll just have to see!
Lee Hollensteiner chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
This was a quite respectable beginning for a first attempt. I would suggest that if you are going to continue this story that you start making changes to the original story line rather than to just retell the original story set in 19th century San Francisco. The original story has been done so many times that it will be nearly impossible for your work to stand out in the crowd unless you can add something of your own. Good luck and keep on writing, Lee Hollensteiner
Daniel Kim chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Actually, pretty well done. I had recently read Mark Twain's book _Roughing It_, which gives a lot of on-the-street background of San Francisco at the turn of the century. BTW, I am pretty sure that he would have gone by Samuel Clemens in his private life, using Mark Twain as nom-de-plume only. It would be rather as if people would address you as "Foxboy" on the streets and in shops.

I would have figured that gunfighting would be the more likely analog to martial arts, but there are many complications that follow the use of lethal weapons.
kim chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Ranma in the year 1976? Him as an american? Nice! Please come out with the next part soon!
Dogmatix chapter 1 . 6/7/2001