Reviews for Defilement
ImmisImm chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I want this to contine, but i know the story is over...
Well, imaginaton time it is, then :3

I love it :D
Mailjeevasness chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
*Cries* That was so sad...I enjoyed the rape, though. xD Sorry Marth...

But the ending was sad. D: It was still awesome. :3

I lurved it.
Laurana Linore chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
AWW! HOW SAD!TT

Well writen though! I couldn't help but wonder, if I was in Marth's position, and someone I deeply loved-but I hadden't confessed to-raped me, would I still love him? hm...
Mkup chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
HaHa when i read the author's name for the first time i thought the last name was Pervert i was like "WTF! DID I READ THART RIGHT!" checks- "Oh. Its Prevert."

Sad ending. BUT beautiful Good job.
kudjiboy chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
wow, this is deep. I spent a while looking at the french before I finally just gave up trying to translate it, lol! I know what a few words are...maybe I shoul ask my french teacher about it. But this is very nice! *claps*
RavenGhost chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Aw...that's so sad. ;_; Wonderful story-very well written! Cookie for you! *gives huge cookie*
Etiema chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
wow this has the be the best story i ever read period the ending was so sad i cried and i didn't see it coming! you are a very talented writer i enjoyed reading this story very much thank you for writing!:D
felly chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
that was beautiful, really.

the ending make me cry so hard.
Midnight-sayasha chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
wow. that was just...so darn sad.

Its pretty hard not crying right now in a room full of people (yay, they didn't notice what I was reading 3 )

why roy? why? this. is. some. great. stuff.

I know, a few days from now I'll be reading this again, its just so sad, and the first chapter got me too.

I love you for writing this X3
Andromeda Rising chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
This chapter was up my alley, due to its milder nature and in addition the usage of French. Though some don't appraise the insert of another language into an English fic, I liked it-not only because I can understand French, but because the poem had a purpose in the fic. It wasn't awkward, or a random insertion (no pun intended, I swear). Rather, it mirrored the chapter's theme, the events, and each paragraph was connected to the poem. As a side note, I truly enjoyed the poem-I've never heard of it, but in retrospect that is probably because I don't read enough French literature.

The only complaint I have is the overuse of adverbs. They stifle prose; instead of writing "good-naturedly laughed", you could have written "he laughed in a good-natured manner". Not only does that sound better, but it makes for stronger prose.

The rest of this chapter was wonderful. Roy's anxiety, Marth's cold demeanour, the events that transpired; everything was described in a manner that painted a vivid picture in my head. The letter was a good addendum that gave this closure, and although it was interesting to see what Roy's reaction would have been, I suppose that's up to the reader to interpret.
Andromeda Rising chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I don't usually read yaoi or rape content. Due to the good reviews, I decided I would brave this one. Not to sound like a prude, but I'm just not partial to either. Nonetheless, I read both chapters and liked the second enough, so I'll leave a review for both.

I have a mixed reaction to this chapter. Unlike many sex scenes, it wasn't completely tasteless. Certainly it was risqué, due to the nature of the act, and at some parts I couldn't help but cringe. I suppose that was the desired effect, though. For the most part, the prose was written with dignity, which is a rarity in such fics. This is good writing, no doubt.

I do have gripes with this, though. I'm not really in a position to criticize, seeing as I nary read a yaoi fic and as such I have no experience with them-so you don't have to listen to me.

I have to say, first off, that at times it scraped tasteless (due mostly to the use of language; "half-staff member between his legs" for example was definitely written in bad taste).

Well-written sex scenes are characterized by conflict, which was present throughout and as such you were successful in that it was well-written... for the most part. These scenes should focus on emotions, not "insert tab A into slot B" if you know what I mean; and there was too much of that. Instead of describing what goes where, leave it up to the readers to decide for themselves. Showing is favoured over telling for good reason.

Which brings me to my next point: there was too much telling. Too often Roy described Marth as "a rare beauty", "delicious", "angelic", etc. It should be obvious if he is ravishing him in such a decadent manner that he does find him attractive, we don't need to be told. But on the grounds that this is told through Roy's point of view, it is a bit more acceptable, since it is told from his subjective POV, not an objective one.

Also, I have to comment on this-did I just misread, or did Marth enjoy being raped? I'm not big on rape fics, but I would think no victim enjoys it... then again, I'm no expert on the subject, and my standpoint may be inaccurate. Still, it seems a little suspect that Marth would enjoy it, if only a little.

I'll stop here with the critique and move on to the next chapter. To summarize: good writing (for the most part), if a little edgy and risky.
Kurai chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aww, good luck finding another Roy...either that or hope that one day Marth will forgive you...which I doubt he will. D This was a hawt rapefic :3
Eternal Dumas chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Aw, poor Roy. :( Guess that's what happens when you jump to conclusions too fast. You know, if this was actually true, it could even explain why we didn't find Roy in Brawl. xP Still, it's such a sad story and I can't believe they didn't end up togehter. *sniffles* Good story though, nicely written but just really, really sad. *sniffles some more*
totallycraz4anime chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Wow. The only thing I can really say was that it was good. And I loved the angst.

I'm going to have to read this again just to find out what the poem means if I do end up taking French next year.
SnappytheCroconaw chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
I love MarhxRoy and that has got to be my favorite. It was just so great, and the ending was sad. Is there a possiblity of a sequel?