Reviews for Urbs Belli: City of War
Joe chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
interesting twist. Will the witchblade allow Dawn to access her key powers. Also the witchblade leaves permanet changes in all who wield it. So I wonder what it will do to Dawn.
Arekanderu chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
Very nice. You really managed to combine the Witchblade and the BTVS universe well together and your OC's are also interesting. Cant' wait for the next chapter :)
Joe chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
Well, interesting, I look forward to more.
Luc Star chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
This was another great chapter. I'm just glad that they were able to retrieve Ling. Jackie showing up was really cool. Haven't been reading Darkness - not since he died a couple of years ago, have no idea what's going on with him now, but last I saw he was turning into quite the anti-hero. So, it was good to see him here helping out the slayers - maybe this is the first step towards heroism for him. Loved the highway scene. Yes, Sara does have to be worried about someone getting a good look at her and recognizing her as the 'mild mannered detective'. Take care Ascanius, hope you update soon. This is turning out to be quite the story. And in the mean time, please do not forget to have a go through the latest chapter of Six Sharp Claws. It's up and your thoughts and comments will be most appreciated as always. Later!
Luc Star chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
Ok, was finally able to catch up. I’m not sure if I had mentioned this before but I loved, absolutely loved the introduction of Jackie Estacado, AKA the Darkness into your universe. And I get the feeling that the guy at the end was Estacado himself appearing at Slayer HQ to help out the Slayers beat Amy herself. Anyways, loved every chapter so far. Can’t, and I mean it, CAN’T wait to read what happens in the next one. Take care of yourself and do update soon.
joe chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Good stuff, look forward to more
Joe chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Great to see an update. Look forward to more.
Luc Star chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Other than that, the entire chapter I saw actually dealt with how much this Amy Business has affected Sara. I really think that it is something to look out for in future chapters. The Scoobies may have an advantage at the moment but any mistake on their part - and Amy is going to be doing a victory dance coupled with summersaults, flips and of course pompoms in public. And no, I don’t think she would care about the fact that she was never good at it.

Some serious threats were made. Buffy and the rest better buck up and come up with a plan before any of the Slayers get taken out. And I have to agree with Adrianne. I for one think that she actually had some very valid points.

Take care of yourself friend. Really can’t wait for the next update. Later.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Hey there, thanks for finally updating. This was another great start to another great fic. Hope you don’t mind me reviewing this one a little late. Work’s been keeping me so busy that I barely have been able to work on my own fanfic for almost a week. And there is still so much of it to write.

Anyways, sorry for getting off topic. Here’s the review:

A look into the mind of one Ian Nottingham. A really great way to start the chapter. You know, it’s weird - I really - really - like the character of Ian Nottingham and yet, everything I’ve learned about him has been through reading fanfics. Anyways, it was great to see that he might be entering the scene soon. I wonder whose side he will take - I however have this sneaking suspicion that he could very well be on his own side in the end.

Wolfram and Hart does it again. The next scene deals with Sara’s frustrations at not being able to put someone who’s clearly committed a crime in her mind to be put away for good. The frustration, it’s understandable. However, as Danny pointed out - her obsession with Amy is something to be worried about. Even if she doesn’t happen to think so.

The second last scene was kind of sad actually. At least the old guy was able to complete his objective. I wonder however how long Danny is going to keep his mouth shut about the thing Sara removed from the old man’s pockets.

And of course - last but not least, Amy receiving that call from one of her “henchmen” and deciding that she herself was going to deal with this matter. O… I’m sure Buffy and the rest were shaking in their boots when they heard she was coming over (that was sarcasm by the way).

And that there was the end of chapter one. Onwards to chapter two.