Reviews for Ten Minutes Equals a Lifetime
firebirdgirl chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
Yay! Glad you updated! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what happened to Sheila. Happy writing!
Mistress Twist chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
I just read this whole thing, and it is faboulous! You need to update soon! :) I want to know what happens to Shelia! :) Please update soon. :)
MovingOn09 chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
I love this, I'm dying to find out the story behind Sheila Pierce. I can't wait to read more. It's very good.
IGottaFindYou chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
Believe me, I'm a fanfiction author, so the LAST thing I would do is rush another fanfiction author to update if they were busy or something.

But it's nie to have something new to read from this story! I've missed it so!:P

Great chapter!
Olive Drab chapter 8 . 6/23/2007
Hey, this is great! I've only just found this story and have read all 8 chapters in one go. Loved it, especially the perfect Hawkeye/Margaret argument.
IGottaFindYou chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
Oh, SO FUNNY!
smithcrafter chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
Vacations are nice. In fact, sometimes they can be lifesavers.
Paulina'sHM chapter 7 . 10/15/2006
Love the mystery. I wonder if Charles will spill.

Paulina :-)
Kilikina1 chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
ALright...how can u end it there? we want to - no need to- know who the girl is! and what does charles know that he's not telling? glad to see u back.
bluegoldrose chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
I'm slightly confused at what's going on in this chapter, a little more description around the dialogue would help

please :)
Major-Baby chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Oh WOW...that's all I have to sya...that and an AMAZING xhapter!
Paulina'sHM chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
This is cute! Loved the name debate.

Paulina :-)
Kilikina chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
Wonderful. Can't wait for the next...LONGER...Chapter.
bluegoldrose chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
short, but good
celticmaggie chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
Loved Hawkeye's comments and the exchange of views about the baby's name.

LOL! Daniel: "Esther Pierce. It's perfect"

Hawkeye: "For a horror movie, yes"

You have the charactors off so well in this story. Can't wait for the long chapter.

Oh yeah, sorry when I said "New story" in the review reply to you I meant "New Chapter"