Reviews for Everyone Falls in Love Someday
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh god this was totally ridiculous. I loved it. Normally I don't like humor as much but this was lovely. Choji was my favorite I actually laughed out loud
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
asuma and kurenai .. aint they married? and aint kurenai pregnant? because of asuma?
The Tenshis chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
LOL!
Melon-Cauli chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
HAW HAW HAW HAW!

EVERYBODY WAS SO OC!:D

heheh
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Aw! that was so cute! I totally disaprove of the ShikaIno, but i'll live! I loved the Choji part and the NaruHina part where he was just sitting there and realized he loved her! It's so true, everyone falls in love someday!
ILoveFoxes chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
That ... was scary . OMG . 0.0 O.O
Rosepetals and Strife chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I never thought of Iruka and Anko, or Asuma and Shizune! I liked Shino and Choji's.

Strife.
Eddi Delaney chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
XD Did you know this story has exactly 6 words? LOL
asdfghjkl12345678901234567890 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Homygosh that was so funny x3 I loved it though 'cause it made me laugh, but yeah, very funny. The sasusaku and naruhina parts weren't as funny as all the others (though still funny!) perhaps if you made them as random and straight to the point as the others...? anyways, awesome and very funny fic D
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
LOL! XP Was that a bit of crack? Oh well. XD
Ohohen chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Your story wasn't cute. It was horribly funny. xD But really, it was hilarious.
jessiefunny chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This story is FABULOUS. Good job on the grammar, and awesome plot!

LOL at the possibility of THAT happening, but it still appeals to my soft squishy side. I'm so proud of you and your writing skillzz! ;]

keep the fics coming
Me chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Eheheh. Sorry I'm so lazy. Phwaw.

Eheheheh. That was funny...cause it was...random. SQUEE! Randomness shall rule the world! Mweheheheheheh-Cough, choke, hack-

x3
Natsu Yukili chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
nice one-shot! very...unexpected id say XD

completely different from your planned battle one O.O

well good job and keep writing .

i haven't wrote for 3 weeks now O.O i should get started...-cough-
my name not important rightnow chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
wtf was that i hope to god that didnt happen all on the same day.

like come on hinata i would think she would need encouregage ment from some 1 and naruto he would need a hint like an obviso 1 in his face a the time like a big hint or some 1 would have to tell him.

as for shino the guys creepy and all but hes not that creepy .

and kakashi like come he would have to be forsed to stop reading that as for the parring i dont care.

Tsunade like come on i think it might happen but give me a break here all of a sudden she want the white haired pervert.

as for susake hes to you know determand for power and he has a 1 track mind to kill his big bro, and it would be kinda impossibal for him to get there that fast.

the asuma and the other pairing i dont realy care right now.

and the way you wrote the whole thing it just makes it sound like it happend in 1 freaking day!

like man they all of a sudden have a mystois urge to change there minds! for resonds i dont know and there entire personality on 1 day and that reminds me when does naruto skip and hinata doesnt stutter like man her shyness and narutos stupidness is what i love about naurxhina parings.

any way i hope this isnt a flame i dont what a flame is nor have i seen 1 personly.

please take some of this what i wrote to heart and i hope to god your reading this.