Reviews for A Lesson in Patience
nim draug chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was hilarious! Have three baby brothers so I feel Splinter's pain :)
crazy-freak-of-nature chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Aww, poor Mikey having trouble with meditation. WHen ever I have to sit still I get restless and I have to move or else my mind will blow up. I like how you had Master Splinter get the idea for nunchucks with Mikey doing the trick with the yo-yo. This was a really good story. :D
Cotton Candy chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Cute story. Describes the turtle very well. Nice job.
eeveemew chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I loved it, especially the beginning meditation fiasco
Ed's Tomato chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Aw that's cute. Poor Mike all ADHD or whatever.
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Yay! I wonder how everyone else got their weapons ...
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was absolutely cute I loved every second of it and giggled through most of it! Great job!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
You know what's weird? I have this feeling that i've read this story before, but that's impossible, since I've been out of town for two weeks and came home today, and this story was published 3/8. Hm... freaky. Anyway, such a cute story! Good job! I think all Mikey's excusews to why he couldn't sit still was my fave part.

Idun
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
No, I have read this, I just forgot to review! This was wonderul, loved it the first time and after skimming over the all-too familiar words, loved it the second time, too.

I couldn't help but smile and laugh and giggle throughout Splinter's attempt to teach his sons' the art of sitting still. Personally, given their age, ten minutes would have been long enough. He only asked for the problems he ended up getting, in my opinion, anyway. LOL

Silly ol' rat.

And, of course, the very last part, when Splinter makes his startling discovery about Michelangelo and the yoyo, the unwitting precursor to nunchuckus, was especially touching. :0)

Loved this entire piece! Brilliantly written, with Splinter spot on and the chibi turtles equally so. To my C2 files it goes!

Be blessed,

Rene'
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
SEQUEL! Lol. I wanna read more about lil' Mikey learning the nunchucks! Lol. I bet his brothers would be TOTALLY shell-shocked if they saw him use some! Hehe.

Lenni
Kunoichi Nazena chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Really really cute story! And very funny. I liked especially the peeing part. Poor Splinter! Even thinking about Ritalin!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This was a great one shot! And I' sure that did happen with Mikey being, well, Mikey... Ja Ne!

TCT
Ryan Phelan chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Yay! One of my favorite authors is back from the dead, and with a wonderfully charming story! I can totally relate to Splinter's futile attempts to get the boys to sit still. My nieces and nephews are a handful!

We've missed you around here. Hope you'll stick around for awhile ;)
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Awh, very cool! I like the explanation of how Mikey came to use the nunchucks - it's something different from discovering the weapons by trying everything out, you know? Very well written - it was cute when poor Mike fell over during meditation!