Reviews for 10 Things I Hate About You
YueSoEul chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I have had always had that soft spot for 10 Things I Hate About You and every single time it is on TV, I would make a point to watch it. And I have always loved the poem Cat wrote at the end. Though, over the years, I've seen and read too much of rewrite of the poem I find myself rather annoyed to see 'another one'. However, I do not feel that way about your poem. Strangely enough (please don't take that term as an insult), I find myself liking the poem. I like how it stayed true to what was from the movie yet it felt like it belonged to Rose at the same time. I'd have to say, I adore this version. It was a delightful read.
CreativeReading chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
So, so sweet. Great Dr. Who version of that poem!
Akira43 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I've never read the original poem, but I love your version! I'm jealous of your rhyming skills. Not only did it rhyme, but Rose's train of thought and the tone flowed for the whole poem. I wish I could do that-usually I just end up with nonsense that's all over the place :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Great poem!
just drifting chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
oh, that was so beautiful. i loved it, it was amazing
TrueRockstar chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Fantastic

TR x
montypython203 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Clever
Suppermagicgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Very funny and carm and it shows how Rose's felles!
a-little-bit-foxy chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
So beautiful, well done, this peome was fantastic! Brings a tear to my eyes. You definately captured the essence of it all, and i just gotta say, you have good taste in movies! hahaha, really good job, it was fantastic! keep going, and i'll be right here reading them!
CaptainRaz chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Your poem has been added to my C2 archive for bad Doomsday stories.
Pipkat chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I hate that Rose is gone-I'm normally not one for poetry on fanfic but this is a lovely little poem-and it is dang impossible to hate the Doc. Don't ya just hate it?