Reviews for Small Town Life
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 1 . 5/31
Good idea and good crossover, but it is really very short. Too short. And the action is missing. Much more detail would have been much better. And some parts are a little implausible. With much more detail you could have avoided these problems.
Do not listen to those, who think that Sam/Jack is the only valid pairing. This pairing is so overrated that even the writers of SG-1 have decided not to mentioned it directly anymore. Sam/Chloe is a refreshing new pairing. (BTW Sam lost at least four persons she had loved: her ex-husband, Martouf, that diplomat she was married to in that alternate timeline and Janet.)
Lance chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Forgive me for my language, but WHY THE BLOOD HELL DID YOU MAKE CARTER GAY!
Ithileon chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I have just one thing to say to you. Awwwww. I liked it.
JAIMOL chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I quite liked the chapter. Sam's relationship with Chloe has surprised me.

I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I liked it, I hate Moony Sam, Jack has slept with everyone in the universe, he probably has a STD out of this world.

Anyway not enough femslash with Sam.
weird dream girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Chloe and Sam, dOesn'T BElonG ToGEthEr! NO!

Write a story with them to gether, sam and jack, chloe and Jimmy.
Kat chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
From the description I was hoping for beter, much beter.
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
It was really good. I loved the overall concept. My only nitpick is that it was just too fast. Everything just happened. Fleshing it out a bit more would move it from Great to AMAZING.
resq188 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I'm not a fan of slashs, but that aside, it was a good story.
MDR chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
The big problem with this story is that Chloe just hands Clark over to these Military guys and an alien. Based solely on the word of a woman's who lied to her about who and what she was...just because they slept together and she has unexpected feelings for her? Glad to see her loyalty to Clark is so steadfast and strong.
bluezenith chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
i think you did well
Nawaki no Shinobi chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Damn, isnt there something like a 15 yrs gap between those two?(Sam/Chloe) Damn.
Anarra chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
An interesting story, deffinitly had some twists I wasnt expecting. But you did a good job with it, and didnt make it too weird or insane at all. Great job and please keep writing.
Lucas43 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I really liked the story. I think you did it in a well thought out way. Only one suggestion, Spell Check. lol
ben chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I honestly never thought of that couple. It was a very good story. Everything was very well done and thought out. Keep up the good work.