Reviews for Consequences of the Truth
IceShadow-HP chapter 33 . 5/22
This is the Best Story I've ever read! this story is so fantastic! I hope for the sequel...
Twihardkristen-once chapter 33 . 2/18
Best story I've ever read.
Amazing. I was so giddy whilst reading it I could hardly control myself.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 33 . 1/27
good story. I would've liked a bit more father son interaction but I enjoyed it nine the less. Thanks!
kathyjo chapter 14 . 8/13/2015
Good Story so far Only thing I don't get Is that when he showed back up Why did Lily not go back to him Does not make sense If she only went to James for help then he should have understood and let her go
Cztelnik chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
trinitrotoluene!? That was unexpected to read Snape's passkey being an ordnance...although I suspect his lab would definitely qualify as a CIRCLA site.

This story keeps getting more fascinating.
julesa66 chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
Harry should tell the know it all to mind her own business. Her need to know is going to get her in trouble and have a loss of friends. She does not know when to stop and keep her mouth shut.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/4/2015
Absolutely loved it, but what happened to the Ravenclaw?! I've been asking myself that for too many chapters.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/4/2015
I love Hermionie with Ginny in this one. They are acting like actual teenagers.
mysinger chapter 33 . 1/5/2014
Great story! It was very enjoyable with plenty of plot twists, entertaining characters and humor. I particularly liked the interaction between Ginny, Harry, Severus and the Weasley Twins and was sorry to see the story come to an end.
mysinger chapter 32 . 1/5/2014
Amazing! That has got to be the most creative( and fun) way of finishing off Voldemort that I have read, and I've read quite a few. Taken out by purple, sparkly(explosive) goo and some rocks :) Well done!
mysinger chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
The subplot with Ginny taking Harry's shoes is priceless! She is perfect for him. Very well done!
GarnetMonsoon chapter 33 . 6/21/2012
I just finished this story of yours. I liked it! Everyone's character was perfect, and I loved the ideas of the exploding potion, and the Death-Eater raid crash. Although there was one kind of loose end. About voldemort: is he truly gone? Are there no horcrux in this one? (Wait, but how would he have come back without them?) Well, anyway, it was still great!
SR chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Hermione really thinks that that letter was touching? All it showed was that Lily was a lying (deceitful) slut. She knew what type of person Snape was and what his actions were, so she also knew the risks of having a child/children with him; yet somehow doesn't bother to be concerned until she actually becomes pregnant.

The deceit is in her actions against Harry (and yes I say against, not for) anyone who knew that they (Lily & Snape) where together would have done the math and known who that child belonged to, and that especially goes for those who went to Hogwarts.

She was just an individual who got knocked up and looked for the easiest solution, someone who cared more about appearance than her child; worse is that she tries to portray herself as some kind of saint.

Sorry for such a rude review but that's honestly how I feel; poor Harry, he truly has/had no one who ever cared just about/for him.

Though I know you'll have him (Harry) be all forgiving of Snape, I'll admit that I would have loved a more 'realistic' look at what could really have happened between them. With the way that Snape treated him for so long (and the way that Snape presented himself after he knew) I just can't see a 'forgive-and-forget' relationship anytime soon (maybe even years, or possibly ever); father or not, he didn't even treat Harry as a human being during that time.
sevy MMAD chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
This is one of the best fanfictions ever. Thank you very much for writing this, I really enjoyed myself while reading it. I'm really grateful to you, not only for your interesting plot but also because it's really nice to see that there actually still are people out there who know what it means to write - to really write.

sevy MMAD
pink chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
don.t you mean the fat lady?