Reviews for Consequences of the Truth
I'd LOVE a sequel
Slytheringirle chapter 31 . 5/5
Oh, pleeeeeeeeeease don't let Ginny take Harry's shoes, pleeeeeease
Slytheringirle chapter 30 . 5/4
I really hate it when Ginny takes his shoes.
Slytheringirle chapter 27 . 5/2
Finally! I thought you forgot that Sirius even existed! I wonder what his will be ? Hmm... Anyway, keep it Up!
Slytheringirle chapter 21 . 5/1
What about Sirius? When will he make an appearance?
Slytheringirle chapter 16 . 5/1
I really hate Ginny. But I like your story so far!
Slytheringirle chapter 7 . 4/29
Oooooh, I really don't want them to prank Snape and all, but hey, it's YOUR fic, so who am I to protest? Anyway, I still didn't finish the chapter.
Mathias Alexander Kirkland chapter 33 . 10/17/2016
OMG! I cannot express how brilliant I have found this story. I loved reading the relationship development between Harry and Snape; it was adorable! The battle scenes were astonishing as well and would just like to say that I love this story so much! The carefully thought out plot was intriguing; I couldn't stop reading, taking up over 5 hours of continuous reading for me to make sure I finished it in one sitting. The best Severus and Harry family fic I have ever read!
IceShadow-HP chapter 33 . 5/22/2016
This is the Best Story I've ever read! this story is so fantastic! I hope for the sequel...
Twihardkristen-once chapter 33 . 2/18/2016
Best story I've ever read.
Amazing. I was so giddy whilst reading it I could hardly control myself.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 33 . 1/27/2016
good story. I would've liked a bit more father son interaction but I enjoyed it nine the less. Thanks!
kathyjo chapter 14 . 8/13/2015
Good Story so far Only thing I don't get Is that when he showed back up Why did Lily not go back to him Does not make sense If she only went to James for help then he should have understood and let her go
Cztelnik chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
trinitrotoluene!? That was unexpected to read Snape's passkey being an ordnance...although I suspect his lab would definitely qualify as a CIRCLA site.

This story keeps getting more fascinating.
julesa66 chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
Harry should tell the know it all to mind her own business. Her need to know is going to get her in trouble and have a loss of friends. She does not know when to stop and keep her mouth shut.