Reviews for Consequences of the Truth
Absolutely loved it, but what happened to the Ravenclaw?! I've been asking myself that for too many chapters.
I love Hermionie with Ginny in this one. They are acting like actual teenagers.
mysinger chapter 33 . 1/5/2014
Great story! It was very enjoyable with plenty of plot twists, entertaining characters and humor. I particularly liked the interaction between Ginny, Harry, Severus and the Weasley Twins and was sorry to see the story come to an end.
mysinger chapter 32 . 1/5/2014
Amazing! That has got to be the most creative( and fun) way of finishing off Voldemort that I have read, and I've read quite a few. Taken out by purple, sparkly(explosive) goo and some rocks :) Well done!
mysinger chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
The subplot with Ginny taking Harry's shoes is priceless! She is perfect for him. Very well done!
GarnetMonsoon chapter 33 . 6/21/2012
I just finished this story of yours. I liked it! Everyone's character was perfect, and I loved the ideas of the exploding potion, and the Death-Eater raid crash. Although there was one kind of loose end. About voldemort: is he truly gone? Are there no horcrux in this one? (Wait, but how would he have come back without them?) Well, anyway, it was still great!
SR chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Hermione really thinks that that letter was touching? All it showed was that Lily was a lying (deceitful) slut. She knew what type of person Snape was and what his actions were, so she also knew the risks of having a child/children with him; yet somehow doesn't bother to be concerned until she actually becomes pregnant.

The deceit is in her actions against Harry (and yes I say against, not for) anyone who knew that they (Lily & Snape) where together would have done the math and known who that child belonged to, and that especially goes for those who went to Hogwarts.

She was just an individual who got knocked up and looked for the easiest solution, someone who cared more about appearance than her child; worse is that she tries to portray herself as some kind of saint.

Sorry for such a rude review but that's honestly how I feel; poor Harry, he truly has/had no one who ever cared just about/for him.

Though I know you'll have him (Harry) be all forgiving of Snape, I'll admit that I would have loved a more 'realistic' look at what could really have happened between them. With the way that Snape treated him for so long (and the way that Snape presented himself after he knew) I just can't see a 'forgive-and-forget' relationship anytime soon (maybe even years, or possibly ever); father or not, he didn't even treat Harry as a human being during that time.
sevy MMAD chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
This is one of the best fanfictions ever. Thank you very much for writing this, I really enjoyed myself while reading it. I'm really grateful to you, not only for your interesting plot but also because it's really nice to see that there actually still are people out there who know what it means to write - to really write.

sevy MMAD
pink chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
don.t you mean the fat lady?
movedfarfaraway chapter 33 . 7/2/2011
Well, that was a very interesting story. Normally, any Snape/Harry father/son stories brings a bitter taste to my mouth, but this one was actually pretty ok. This really gets on my nerves, since so many authors do it, so I must point it out. There is no line of Snapes. There is no Snape manor either. Eileen Prince is Severus's mother, and Tobias Snape is Severus's father. Eileen was a witch while Tobias was a muggle. Tobias hated magic and probably abused Severus. Eileen stood in the background, caring when she could most likly. Since you are most likley talking about the magical line of the Snape family when you were talking about Snape manor, I must point out that it is not possible. It would be the Prince line. So, unless Severus somehow inherited the muggle manor of the Snapes, then it isn't possible. No generations of Snapes could have lived in the manor unless they were muggle. That was weird, ranting to you when you are old enough to be my mom...
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Nice! I like the way you are handling it.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
That was a dramatic telling. However as usual Albus has discounted about half of it thinking it couldn't be that bad.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Remus, the old geezer isn't going to move Harry for any reason.
snapemartyr chapter 33 . 4/26/2011