Reviews for Kazuki's Suicide?
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
SUGOI! REALLY COOL!
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I loved this story. It was very dramatic and the poem was to die for. I hope to see more stories like this one.
Glenn M chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Review for "Kazuki's Suicide?"

7:02am GMT

Thursday, 29 January 2009

Greetings, this is Glenn M. reviewing!

I'd have to say I'm impressed with this work of yours! Both the narrative fiction and the poem, that is to say. The way Yuna came to Kazuki's aid in his time of despair, and how Kazuki redeemed himself to become one of the best students of Aoi Academy-all these make up one heartwarming fanfic!

Well, my review ends here now! More power, and keep up the good work!
Navya chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow. This is really great. I love it.

~Navya~
FairyFox180 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was at least one of the most cutes stories I've ever read! I thought you did an excellent job!
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
wow... I love your story!

Well done!
Jenna chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
O MY .. it was soo touching and heartfelt. I felt sorry for Kazuki; everyone can relate to that, feeling lefted out and that everyone hates you and makes fun of you. I'm glad in the end, Kazuki and Yuna get married. Hooray
Sigyn234 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Great story. I like it. Oh btw you spelt devestate wrongly. No offence.. Oh and if you don't mind could you check out my FictionPress account at when you have nothing better to do? Thx.
Firing Rockets on Dragons chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
My gosh! that story totally rocks! It deeply touched my heart!
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Loved it, shawty! LOL... your writing has definitely improved, grammatically... had a bit of suspense bu somewhat lacked emotion.

It was very good... liked the format. I've never watched this show but you made it seem interesting. Been a while since I read one of your stories... I'm glad you took my criticism to heart.

Very good story... but emotionally wise, it needed a bit work.

Uh... if you need help with that ... either email me or something and I'll help you all that I can.

Until Next Time,

:D Smile,

Neo-kun
Jenna chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
It was soo beautiful, i started to cry when he tried to kill himself, but Yuna was there for ending was perfect. I only wish that really happened in the end of the series; he chooses Yuna. Thnak you
Dust-in chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
YES! A happy ending, you should make another story!

KAZUKI AND YUNA 4 EVER!
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
not bad,
Star Holder Commander chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
you know, i havde to say i like what you are doing, and i noticed that yu-gi-oh only became one of your fav. after you started on ash, crossing world messenger.