Reviews for That Baka Naruto!
leleckaka chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I loved one of the best fanfics I've ever read
TheKonClone chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
tehgreatmystery chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
...good story, but it didnt exactly end up how i thought it would. im not exactly a fan of hinata/kiba, and i thought for sure this would be a hina/naru story...
fklasdfj chapter 6 . 7/25/2007

~happy kiba fangirl
fklasdfj chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
good so far
WeLcOmE2pArAdIsE chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
Awe...I thought Shino was in love with Hinata in his quiet little way...awe damn. { snap }.

Anyway...mechanics...grammar, spelling, usage, etc; you had a few mistakes here and there, 'loose' should have been 'lose', but otherwise you did fine. I'm impressed at the way you kept everyone in character, even the minor characters that we don't see very much in the manga or otherwise, especially Shino and Kiba.

{ though the lack of SasuSaku made me tear a bit }

Their foiled attempts were so realistic, and lest this ever happen in the manga and anime, it would most likely play out just like this. You do well with humor, in my opinion, but not the slapstick up in your face humor, the subtle, verbal humor and how funny everything seems to come together in the end. And of course, I love when people tie the ending to the title because, I don't know, it makes me squeal.

{ squeal }.

You should extremely proud and accomplished; to get me to read something without violence, smut, and angst is extremely rare. I'm drawn to the whacked out angst filled emotional fics with people in insane asylums...

{ No, wasn't talking about my own fics, at all, I swear. }

{ Lying: Yes, I was. }

And the ending was so palpable and real, I really enjoyed it, and I normally don't enjoy happy endings. { is a sadist }.

So, you deserve more reviews, and I'm sorry I'm only providing you with one, but hopefully it entertains you for a couple minutes.
Yellowierd0 chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
yay! kiba got hina! whoo!

go him!

poor poor naru XD

so stupid. XD

oh well.

he deserved it for taking a date from sak. u.u

well sequel is hopeful :)

great fic! :D
wewacian chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
...i think itll end with shino and hinata getting together
Garowyn chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Good work!
thursdayMD chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
aww, this ended so sweetly! not only did kiba proclaim that he loves her but he also confessed about his week of scheming. such a cute pairing 3
RedPuffyClouds x chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
YES! Make a sequel please! This story made me laugh, especially the 'gay confessions' part. XP
guiltshow chapter 6 . 11/23/2006

You are the greatest! You scared me alot though. .; I was like HOLY CRAP YOU WONT LET KIBA GET THE GIRL! but you did. (: Yay for you.

So, sequel? I say Heck Yes! Show Naruto(after he drowned himself in ramen) want Hinata and other people. Love polygon anyone?

It's up to you though. Good luck.

omgxRIKUxyay chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
YAY! I loved it! I'm glad Hinata ended up with Kiba in the end. You should make a sequel.
BlueDeathRose chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
Crain chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
Sequal please. ) Mabey about the other guys of Konoha and how the girls think its their faults they dont have dates. Just a shot in the dark butgood story