Reviews for piece of
Ari chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
What the fucking hell.. All what I can say is ; Poor Snape again. Bellatrix is such a badass and Snape is too nice here.. I mean he say sorry after she insulted and threatened him? Out of character I would say..
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow, that's dark.
the-anonymous-c chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
omg bella is so evil. Poor wittle Sev :(
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
strange...but good...I guess...but since when is Bella bipolar? She's normally just flat out mad...
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Woohoo! Awesome writing and great fic, but *what the fxck is going on?* Tehehe... I'm a little lost... But great! PLEASE update and tell what happened!
writing.is.my.anti.drug chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Cool, that was strange but good writing. Would you keep writing it and tell us what happens when she tells the school about it.
lalalala chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow. That was weird... update! Tell us what happens!
RegalApplePie chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
That was wow...just one sentence...bad bella in action
Lavender Mansworth chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Ooh, lovely. Very...morbid in a way. Definitely disturbing but really all Sevvy/Bella fics should be. You remind me why I love Bella so much. I am always amazed at your talent for such strong dialogue. Love it.

*emili*
confused chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
...what the hell?
meenyrocks chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
thats was good! random but good! well written
Patrick Loves Bellatrix chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That was so amazing. I love Bella. She is so cool.
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
this was fantastic! I loved it! it was just amazing how you captured the evilness of Bellatrix. great job, really!
Elen chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
oh my god, how awesome was that? I loved it!
Chess chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
asdf9asfjasfdh. I think that says it all. This is perfect Bellatrix and perfect Severus. If I ever started writing het instead of slash, this would be my favorite pairing. Very well done.