Reviews for My December
RenaLoki75 chapter 3 . 8/7
If I was Harry, I wouldn't let Draco lead me so easily and I would go on my own terms...it makes Harry seem kinda like a pushover, bending over to the whims of his daughter who he should be in control of and Draco who sent him away cuz he couldn't produce a heir, and not doing it anyway cuz his wife's a slut.
I would strip nude and masturbate in front of my pretty neighbor every day. She would walk by while I was masturbating and I would cum when she looked at me. My cum would squirt out 5 or 6 feet several times while she watched. She was so beautiful wearing a dress and high heels every day... I would cum so hard! It felt so good to be stripped nude with my prick out in front of her while masturbating real hard and then having her watch me cum. I was very embarrassed and very ashamed but I just could not stop masturbating in front of her. I loved it! -Glenn Willis
I don't know if you will see this or not.
But this is the most disturbing thing ever. I wanted to see love not this.
I hope you die.
bloodrosesnow1 chapter 23 . 3/29
This is a tear-jerker form hell but I loved it I was sad about Holly ,Harry and draco
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2015
What a harsh road to travel
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
Hello, :) iv just started reading this story tonight. So I don't know what's going to happen now, but I will say this... DONT YOU "BEEP" DARE KILL HER! Weeeeew... Sorry for the language, searously I'm sorry, its just that I cried so hard when Holly died... I just don't want too see this happen again, and too a BABY at that! Thank you, and again I'm sorry.
Lenale-chan chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
oh i really hate you.
Just so you know this "chapter" made me cry more than the chap 8, maybe because i skipped the rape part and the take the child heart part and maybe because now i realize how sad the title is, and how sad would be harrys future without his first daughter and that he will think that it is his fault because he wasnt with his daughter and he wasnt alert. Maybe he will think that if he had success in running from the malfoys his daughter would be alive. It hurt me and make sad.
But ive said in the chapter 8s review i would try to read all the chapters and since you had promised that the ned would be a happy ending then ill do my best to try to read it.
Lenale-chan chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Oh i hate you soo much,
i... ok i know that sometimes for the sake of the story is necesary to make scenes like that one but i dont think that my heart can take that much, i hated the childs rape and the next part too. I will read the next chap because before this chap i like the story so i hope that it end well.

If i was younger i would be shouting, screaming and cursing you right now but i will wait to see the end (if i can read it, if it is too sad or it becomes too much for me then i wont finish it, sorry if that happens).
I really hope that Pansy and ron will die painfully.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
HARRY AND DRACO ARE NOT GAY OR IN LOVE! GET IT RIGHT FOR ONCE!
cry chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
i'm still crying and i'm at work too
my co workers think i have gone crazy because i burst out crying
my manager is trying to figure out if anyone had bullied me since i'm the youngest here
gosh how i hate ron
he needs a worse death on how he treated Holly
anonymous chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Too sad. Can't continue reading this story now. Sorry, but child rape and murder is just far too horrible. :( I hope that Ron and Pansy get what's coming to them, but I honestly don't have the strength to read on and see.
VanillaSugarBae chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I hate crying. The only other time I've cried ( over a story or a book) was when Sirius died in the Order of the Pheonix. I bawled my eyes out at that. Yet your story, got me to cry. I'm not mad about Holly. I'm not happy, but hey, It's your story and that's all that matters. So far I like it... Well not that one part but that's expected.
VanillaSugarBae chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Was it bad I had the song Rape Me by Nirvana on?
Mila Pink chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
Oh gave so much like crying.
My body vibrated with every time the damn Weasley died, I think it was slightly painful death it should have been worse.
I loved Holly, Sophie and Dante.
And that the small Holly resnaceu.
kisses
Brokeback Mountain chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I loathe stupid people. It took me ten minutes to have Word do spell check on ONLY 10-11 chapters. :

This story better be good.