Reviews for My December
What a harsh road to travel
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
Hello, :) iv just started reading this story tonight. So I don't know what's going to happen now, but I will say this... DONT YOU "BEEP" DARE KILL HER! Weeeeew... Sorry for the language, searously I'm sorry, its just that I cried so hard when Holly died... I just don't want too see this happen again, and too a BABY at that! Thank you, and again I'm sorry.
Lenale-chan chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
oh i really hate you.
Just so you know this "chapter" made me cry more than the chap 8, maybe because i skipped the rape part and the take the child heart part and maybe because now i realize how sad the title is, and how sad would be harrys future without his first daughter and that he will think that it is his fault because he wasnt with his daughter and he wasnt alert. Maybe he will think that if he had success in running from the malfoys his daughter would be alive. It hurt me and make sad.
But ive said in the chapter 8s review i would try to read all the chapters and since you had promised that the ned would be a happy ending then ill do my best to try to read it.
Lenale-chan chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Oh i hate you soo much,
i... ok i know that sometimes for the sake of the story is necesary to make scenes like that one but i dont think that my heart can take that much, i hated the childs rape and the next part too. I will read the next chap because before this chap i like the story so i hope that it end well.

If i was younger i would be shouting, screaming and cursing you right now but i will wait to see the end (if i can read it, if it is too sad or it becomes too much for me then i wont finish it, sorry if that happens).
I really hope that Pansy and ron will die painfully.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
cry chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
i'm still crying and i'm at work too
my co workers think i have gone crazy because i burst out crying
my manager is trying to figure out if anyone had bullied me since i'm the youngest here
gosh how i hate ron
he needs a worse death on how he treated Holly
anonymous chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Too sad. Can't continue reading this story now. Sorry, but child rape and murder is just far too horrible. :( I hope that Ron and Pansy get what's coming to them, but I honestly don't have the strength to read on and see.
VanillaSugarBae chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I hate crying. The only other time I've cried ( over a story or a book) was when Sirius died in the Order of the Pheonix. I bawled my eyes out at that. Yet your story, got me to cry. I'm not mad about Holly. I'm not happy, but hey, It's your story and that's all that matters. So far I like it... Well not that one part but that's expected.
VanillaSugarBae chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Was it bad I had the song Rape Me by Nirvana on?
Mila Pink chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
Oh gave so much like crying.
My body vibrated with every time the damn Weasley died, I think it was slightly painful death it should have been worse.
I loved Holly, Sophie and Dante.
And that the small Holly resnaceu.
Brokeback Mountain chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I loathe stupid people. It took me ten minutes to have Word do spell check on ONLY 10-11 chapters. :

This story better be good.
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
what a sweet and sad story
Magi Aladdin chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
you know what i should leave right now but im going to stick it out just to see how your make up for it ( I dont think you can but i just want to see you try)

TRIC4R chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
That was a hard chapter to read. As a person it gives me hope to see ppl react with outrage when they read something brutal as such as rape and mutilation done on a kid. The day we read something like that and doesnt bring any strong emotions.. i would be worried.

As a reader/audience I think we have to remember just because we read stuff whether rape/murder/mutilation/threesome/whatever have you doesnt necessarily mean that the writers are using their own personal belief/life experiences from their own lives...

Last but not the least I think as a writer you have achieve the purpose of that chapter. It brought emotions out of ppl , enought i guess to flame you. But isnt that the whole purpose of writing? If you cant make your readers sympathize or be emotionally involve with your characters.. if theres no connections with the story and the readers then whats the point right? thats my opinion anyway. I think you did a good job bringing us INTO the story and made us 'feel'.. good job

PureTorture345 chapter 23 . 6/24/2010
I absolutely loved this story it made me cry in a couple parts.