Reviews for Erased In A Moment
Wicked.Onna chapter 6 . 10/15
This was a brilliant story I would really love to see a conclusion a sequel if you will but as it stands it's a work of art
fallingyuki chapter 6 . 8/15
Every time I read this I fall in love with it more.
cathern.cain chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
I would love one more chapter or an epilogue with the fall out of everyone finding out what happened and coming to terms with it.
Siera Goddess of the Sea chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
Please update!
jkrowlingrox chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Interesting way to end it, I liked it.
NanneroftheWE chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Beautiful story! I truly enjoyed reading it!

Thanks for sharing!
moondemoness98 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Awesome job, it was really well written and you kept everyone character! I'd love to see sequel if you ever have time!
AkiraYuni chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Yo!
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Wow. This had a very sad start but also a satisfying ending. I wouldn't know what to make of King Enma trying to kill Kagome in order to rid the Shikon from the world. Though I'm glad that both Hiei and Koenma saw to it that Kagome be kept safe at all cost.

It was a well done fic. Keep up the good work. :P
Silent Contemplation chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
this was a really good story. loved it.
wolfYLady-MistressWolf-sama chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I LOVED it! You have a gift! It was well worded, well writen and was just a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing this wonderfully amazing fanfic...
Oashisu chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
You know, you really should write a sequel to this. It seems like one would be easy to write. Anyways if you do write a sequel, please let me know. I thoroughly enjoy reading this story, i have about 7 times already. Keep up the great work. :)
xXI R I S H bloodXx chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Amazing. I loved it!
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
I really liked this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?