Reviews for Inked
pinkperson chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Cute. :) Enjoyed the mental image of Yuki freaking out in a tattoo parlor with Haru :P
Morbubble chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was really sweet, I loved it! And it was funny too, especially at the end xD A good idea as well.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Lol cute and funny! :P I laughed hysterically at this part lol xD

Yuki shot Haru a glare that said, “If I make it through this ordeal without passing out, vomiting, or screaming like a little girl, I swear I will hang you up on a fence by your privates and watch Akito throw sticks at you.”

Nice job, I liked it! :D
Shonen Ai chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aw. I heart this. So much.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
lol. i freakin love haru!
My Last Promise Meant Nothing chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
My God!Haru's a whimp if he couldn't handel that tattoo when he's already got one on his arm! ut we do need more stories like this on
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
*winces multiple times* I'm like Yuki is with needles. I had a small panic attack when my parents made me get a flu shot this winter. I don't think they get how much I HATE needles. My friends all have pierced ears and they ask why I don't get mine done... Okay, I'll stop ranting now. As much for the sake of my wince-muscles as anything. Thanks!

Lilz
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
“It’s a temporary tattoo.” I didn't see that coming! Was cute!
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
lol. That's funny. Great oneshot!
silverscreenstar chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
(hugs) this is definitely the cutest story ever. I wuv. And I'm so happy you kept the title. Haru and Yukilove. Yum yum yum.

love oo, pooky!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh my god, that was hilarious! I certainly didn't see that coming! That was really cute and fluffy!
greywings2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
i loved your Yuki x Haru tattoo story! hey i have a request, have u ever heard of the movie called the Labyrinth? well if u have could u make a AU yaoi story of Yuki and Haru like the Labyrinth movie? just make it a little different and make Haru more ... um, loke he is when he's black and around Yuki! that would be awesome! and i'm sure u would get many many reveiws! and i would review everytime! if u can't then go to the anime Yami no Matsuei, look up a story call "Die and then Love", then review it so u can tell me no or yes. (that's the only story i have out) well also would u like to be friends? (answer that in the review to) _
liz chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Perfect. Absolutely perfect!

I so hope that you find yourself writing more and more Haru/Yuki stories _