Reviews for Escape
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This is going on my favorite stories list. Definitely. Wow. I love the way each character was portrayed. (Portrayed...ew school word.) Aw poor Riku and Namine. [ That seems pretty true though, for each person, like that would probably be how they would feel and act.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Poor Nam. Poor Riku. Excellent.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
That was so angst. Liked it. I am not really a fan of angst because I'm a hyper girl and always loves to make people smile. Hope I'm doing that with you. Still, nice angsty one shot. Great job!
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Really nice angst here, interesting take on the characters. I like drawing too, and it's true what you said; you can just omit all the sad stuff out of a picture. Of course, that sort of defeats the purpose if the artist is going for realism. This fic was a bit depressing, but not over the top.
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I loved the line at the beginning, where it said that he made her feel safe... that is such a wonderful feeling...

And what you said in the author's notes - sometimes when I'm walking down the hall and I smile at someone, I think about how much I smile just to be polite, and I don't really mean it... and how much I smile and actually mean it.

But, I really did like that, because pictures are phony. YOu have such creative ideas... Part of what I love about reading your work is what you write about.
oathk33p3r chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
aww, that was sweet..

..and oh, iroony.

cus y'know, namine's pictures come to life in the game (or, at least i think they do...) and here they're all phony and...yeah. gah, i'm rambling too.

nice angsty one-shot. :D
snowyskies chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I like the ending : )
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I've never thought about that before. I love it when I read something that makes me think.
tyco622 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
OH!
Katchi chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Whoa... that was awesomely depressing, I love the angstyness of it, Nice!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I was moved. I don't know if I want to applaud or cry. Please write more soon.