Reviews for My Only Regret
lolo chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
love it. there should be more anko/jiraiya stories!
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I've always majorly supported Anko and Orochimaru, but you just made me fall in love with Jiriaya and brilliant
Lets spoon chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This fanfic should have more reviews! D: It was simply amazing; I loved it.

And truthfully, I'm a big fan on odd pairings. :D

I love you for writing this story.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That was awsome! Poor Anko! Love the pairing. You really kept the characters in character!
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Wow...excellent way to fill in Anko's gaps! I really liked it, and unlike most other one shots, this one eneded without me begging for more because it ended right! This is going in my favs for sure!
tasuki-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
i seriously loved this story.

i thought i was the only one who really liked the anko/jiraiya pairing.

and i agree with Zara, you should do an arc, you're amazing. :D
Zara chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Yo! This is an awesome piece. You should do an OroAnkoJir story arc. You really are a great author! Let me say that you captured the first person point of view and characterization down perfectly. Please write more alternate pairing like this!
Wel Zen in da fuckinghouse chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
SO DID ANYONE GET FUCKED? LISTEN HOE I GOT A FUCKIN ACCOUNT READ MY STORYS AND SEE IF YOU LIKE ANY. WITH GAY LESBIAN LOVE THIS WEL ZEN GOING UP YOUR AS!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I loved this story too. The ending was just so... I can't describe it but I like it. XD
Tofu-Master chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Hey there! Awsome story! Honestly..un, i don't know where you get all these amazing ideas from! Anywho.. great job..un! TTLY!

~Tofu-Matser
Yami-Chan.com chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
ToT Sad andsweet, a perfect combination! That was really good! It even inspired me to write an Anko/Jiraiya story called "A Toad Princess"! I JUST started it today, I'm on pg 3. I'll put it up when it's done. (I'll be sure to mention you inspired it!) See ya! 8D
not a member chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
That was really good! Awesome fic. 5/5!
Serena-Chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That...was...absolutely...AMAZING. Def a crack pairing, no doubt, but the way you wrote it was so belivable and very original.I mean yea, I've read jiraiya/anko type things b4 but You bring such a realistic type depth to it!I find this fic belivable, plausible, very in character. Okay sorry im done rambling.

I thought it was absolutely amazing, well written and I hope you write more Anko type pieces. They are much needed, especially by someone as talented as you. Beautiful.