Reviews for Angels in the Belfrey
wingster55 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
wow..very unique story and very well done. Kudos
Fan chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Very entertaining.
ScM15 chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
Fun and interesting chapter. I do like the interaction of these characters, though I don't the comic ones in great detail. Here's hoping you're inspired to update this one, or one of your others. Keep up the good work!

-Scott
tryit chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
Excellent stories! Hell, I had to browse through at least three dozen stories on this site to find a couple one worth reading -You know, mature, witty and well-written stories...so thanks!

Wes, Cordy and the "Batman family" are really making an enjoying read...I'm less fond of the last chapter but nothing's perfect.

Keep going!
Cylon One chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
Top notch chapter. I see that it's the first one without Wesley or Cordelia in it. No complaints about that. It was still very good.
daveykins chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
Sorry for the boring review - but excellent story, characters spot-on .. and waiting for future parts :)
Cylon One chapter 8 . 4/19/2007
Wow. Buffy figured Bruce Wayne's Batman just as fast as Tim Drake did. At least I think she did it as fast as Tim. Another fantastic chapter. Great job with it.
Midnight-Obsidian chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
Okay...not normally a big Batman nut...I'm still pretty familiar with the genre...and I have to appluad you on a very succesful and entertaining merger between Batman and B:tVS. I would like one boom...Xander...oh we must have Xander...seeing him pun and snark off the Bat would make my day oh so complete...heck..I'd settle for him getting a few zingers on Robin.
HarbingerLady chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
I like the story. and you might want to change the seeting for your profile for it doesn't allow anonymous reader to review it
Cylon One chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
I guess this chapter answers my question from the first one about whether Wesley and Cordelia were still guardina angels at that holiday party. This one was very good seeing Alfred and Cordelia talking and sharing cookies. So Alfred and Barbara are both in on what Wesley and Cordelia are. Is this the same with everyone else in the Bat family? That Wesley and Cordelia interact with everyone in it like with Barbara and Alfred.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This is so cool. To see Wesley act as Barbara's guardian angel and helping her get her start as Oracle. I have one question. I don't know everything about the BTVS world so could you answer me this? Were Wesley and Cordelia still dead or were they alive again at that holiday party?
daveykins chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed yet!

Ok - i'm not a great reviewer, but here's some feedback:

Charactisation - Bruce is bang on, the gruffness suits him both in and out of the cape, and his donation? Perhaps a little big - but if he had a slight idea of the extent of the Watchers work, he'd be more than happy to do it :)

James? Well I can imagine he'd have more than just a little idea of his daughters previous "night time" activities, and perhaps has an idea of her new "part time job" :) His new job would suit him if he has an open mind :)

The other characters? Very well done!

I'm looking forward to more parts, I hope the lack of reviews here doesnt put you off!