Reviews for Prisoner
EdwardAddict chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
Dun dun dun. Who is it? Hmm I KNOW I KNOW! lol

PMS

Uh...I know you like cliffys. You love them. Too much. Its not fun.

Umm Im out of things to say. Until next time.
Yascarocks chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
Aah! I don't like cliffies! Cliffies are very bad, they make you think and think and think... Until you update again, so then I know what happens. And Fang kissed Max! Yay! I love Fax. Ok, so, yeah. Update soon!
nyanja14 chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
Man, after this is the part when Fangy gets all mad... i don't like it when Fang's mad. At Max. Anyone else is cool with me. Anyway...
Da Jitter Bug chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
good job! i love this story! u have to update really soon!
KayLaLaLa chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
cliffys are her favorite thing.

heres a review!

faxness!

haha.

*sings* i know who the person is i know who the person is!
EdwardAddict chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
Great chapter. I loved it(of course) PMS. Hmm IM gonna go play some video games. ;)
thedilemma chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
That was just CRUEL! OMG are they going to kiss? Are they are they are they are they? I hope that they do. Well um please make them kiss. PLEASE!
EmeraldoftheFlame chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
Aww...You left a cliffy. So evil. I guess this means you shoudl post soon, huh? XDD lol

~Em
nyanja14 chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
You know, you might want to start doubling up chapters. Cuz on the forum, this thing is like, 75 chapters long. I don't know how many chapters that little scrollbar thingy can hold. Anyway, good good good.
sekhra chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
your writing feels awkward and/or rushed at times, but you have some good ideas. you get a little OOC sometimes- like with jeb, but i was impressed with your version of ari. keep at it!
KayLaLaLa chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
aw fangs soo sweet.

keep it going.

its awsome.
EdwardAddict chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
I liked it, i liked it a lot. NOW, PMS.
EdwardAddict chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
Twas very good. But i feel sorry for poor little Ari. I almost want to huggle him. PMS
EdwardAddict chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
Great chapter. Stupid Jeb. Trying to trick them. PMS.

btw, Im stalking you. MWAHAHAHA! lol jk. or am I?
KayLaLaLa chapter 9 . 8/6/2006