Reviews for Masquerade
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
wow. this was intense. i don't usually read anything remotely yuri, except for this one kagome/kikyo, but...this was amazing. you wrote both of them so well-especially sayu and her...insanity/instability. misa, too, with her childness and pretending, but in the end, she's the one who's able to pull out of it with the least damage.

thanks for sharing!
quotidienne chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
this was good-it was like a train wreck you can;t help but watch happen, but it wasn't until i read "She goes through the routine meticulously, as if it’s going to save her life" that i thought i knew what was going on.

that line, by the way, like much of the piece, was achingly beautiful.

you've got misa spot on-she's fallen apart because she was always a bit broken, that girl, too hung up on light and sayu, god, sayu is worse because sayu's always lived with light, lived around him, had to live to love him and sayu's a mess...

this was good. very good, with some stellar lines. good work!
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
An excellent story, so dramatic, and you described their emotions so well... Misa and Sayu interaction is always interesting, and it's not improbable for them to turn to one another after Light's death.
Suzumiya Yuki chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I loved it.

Beautiful.

But Oh! The angsty...

I will never get used to it.

*Fav*
quaintessentially chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
the twist! how totally unexpected! the whole story is just really great, you're definitely one of my fav writers but i dont really understand the ending...
Kay D Chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I don't review often anymore, but I really enjoyed this short story. It was a good idea, well written, and, as I said, I really enjoyed myself reading it. Best wishes with the writing!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Dark, creepy, eclectic, beautiful. This was just an astounding piece, especially with the role reversal.
fireseal chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
This is a very interesting take of post-DN Sayu and Misa. I love your Sayu, even though I normally wouldn't imagine her that way, but you wrote it so well I can see this happening.
Dear Editor chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
What great writing! It was almost satirical, and yes, very dark. I couldn't tell who was insane and delusional (maybe both Misa and Sayu were?) and it gave me the shivers.
Foufi chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Omg! that was a piece of artwork! I love how you told such a story so true to character filled with such yearning yet happiness at the same time. A great round of applause to you!
The Fritz chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I simply adore well-written insanity. This is very, very good. The style is lovely, and you gave character depth to both Sayu and Misa. Keep up the good work.
The Kitty-kitty chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
AUGH! HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE MORE REVIEWS?

That was, wow, that was awesome! SO awesome!
Bondage Pikachu chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Excellent. I'm normally not into fanfiction this...Dark if I can call it that, but Sayu is my favorite character [I have a major softspot for minor female characters] And nobody seems to write about anything aside from RaitoL. At all. I usually read things that are more lighthearted [Does that count as a pun?], but I really enjoyed this. I'm not a fan of the present style, though. u_u I'm more into the past-tense style of writing, but hey, different stokes for different folks, right?
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was amazing. It makes me intensely wish I could find a webiste that hosts volumes 9-12 of Death Note so I could figure out what on Earth happened.

~Toodles!~
Rio Grande chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Wow... that was a really intense fic. The way you described Sayu's perceptions of Light and Misa were so sad and well thought out, it was easy to relate to her, which made it really terrible when you realized she was going a bit crazy and Misa wasn't the (well, only) one who was a complete wreck. I really enjoyed how you portrayed Misa as well, it was so interesting to see how you broke down her somewhat two dimensional character into a real girl. great job, keep writing!