Reviews for Shattered Pretenses
River Leonhart chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
So er, is there any chance this might get finished?
I like the style, it's very witty, you got a lot of chuckles out of me. I like the dynamic between Squall and Rinoa, she's really feisty in this one! And I really want to know how it ends.
bella.ardila.92 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
9.0 amazing this is an amazing love story Squall was a total badass and Rinoa should have kissed him Rinoa x Squall forever
bella.ardila.92 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
8.9 YEAHH They are finally cuddling up I love Rinoa she is always seductive as ever Squall is really a gentleman
bella.ardila.92 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
7.0 I love this fanfiction but sadly no dialogue I hope in chapter 2 there will be dialgur Squall and Rinoa moments
gleamfang chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Oh come on you gave Squall some awesome new tricks and I must say I love his character in this fic. Just the right amount of "Squall-ness" with the frantic thoughts running about in his mind to the whatevers. Now you just need to update this story and I will love you forever! Just kidding but please do update ok?

Weird to ask after so many years of inactivity but I gotta try right?

Cheers

Keep Writing
gleamfang chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
It's not rushed at all. I think the pacing is really nice given the fact that they are trying to make use of each other some what. Or at least Rinoa is and poor Squall is finding it difficult to fend off this new Foxy Rinoa's charms.

Cheers

Keep Writing
Ashbear chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
OH MY GOD...I didn't mean to do that at all!

Somebody was using our stories at another account, I wrote the review, it wasn't meant for you. I know you didn't take a story, someone was using our stories. I'm so sorry. I'm going to see how to remove a review.

I AM SO SORRY TO ANYONE READING THIS, IRONIC ENDING IS NOT THE PERSON I WAS SENDING THAT REVIEW TOO, there was someone in the BLeach fandom taking both our stories, and I was reporting them, I opened the wrong window...i am so sorry.
Ashbear chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Okay, I’m going to be nice about this, honestly. I’ve had this happen way too many times to get upset. But you know what, I’m truly disappointed.

This is my story, and you know that. I don’t have to go on about how changed a FF8 story to fit another fandom. All of your stories here are plagiarized, you know that too.

Shattered Pretenses is Crimson Lies, and Almost In is First Contact… both by me. In fact, you even posted the wrong third chapter in one of your stories.

Tenth Floor, Please is Tenth Floor by Zombii, again a FF8 writer.

You know, I understand that you want to write stories, but this is not the way to do it. Removing stories from the FF8 section and replacing them here isn’t the way. You didn’t write these, how can you get any satisfaction out of posting them? I truly don’t understand.

It’s all right if you write something and have trouble, you’ll get better. However, you won’t get any better by copying my stories and posting them as your own. I’m truly sorry you felt that you needed to do this. Crimson Lies, you know I spent four years writing it, to see it come down this honestly is painful. It makes me not even want to write at times.

As for First Contact? You know, that has been taken three separate times now? It doesn’t get any easier, it just makes me wonder about people. Why even copy the author’s notes and say it was based on a situation. You know it, was based on a situation, in my life.

I’m not sure if you’re the same person who took Castles and First Contact before, I feel as if you are. Please, please write your own stories. You’ll feel so much better than the artificial praise you’re receiving.

I’m asking that you remove your stories, and yes, I posted it to stop plagiarism and reported the account to ffnet. I seriously don’t want to, this makes me honestly sick to my stomach. I want to think of people as good in general, and this…well it makes me not want to write any more.
Angel Sorano chapter 12 . 10/8/2007
Loved it! Loved how you put both drama and humor into this story! - Please up date soon!
Cerulean Crystal chapter 12 . 8/10/2007
i love it please update soon.
Its me. You should know who chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
Nice. MORE! Now! I demand! I will come down there and kick some booty. So is the next chapter going to be some fluff? Or more stange powers unmasked? Or are you not going to update for another year and leave us all stranded?
cheerlygal chapter 12 . 7/29/2007
Wow, I like the way u have potray Squall in this chapter, it's cute:) Now I am waiting for their date to happen, seeya!:)
r chapter 12 . 7/29/2007
Good chapter, looking forward to more
Hououza chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
Magnificent chapter.

Perfect way of playing that into the story, I look forwards to seeing what further developments arise.

Good luck ?& best wishes,

Hououza
Cerulean Crystal chapter 11 . 5/24/2007
nice just needs some proofreading. i love it please update soon.