Reviews for Watching Waiting
Great story!
Girlz-Rule chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
great story:D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
I'm gonna be sick! CHameron is disgusting, especially this sirupy.
AllisonRose chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Hi! KellyAnnie!

My name is Diomache, (okay, It was a lie, Diomache is my Italian pen name) and I’m Italian. Here, my name is AllisonRose. I read your story.. wow.. I think it’s simply fantastic! I often prefer House-Cam story, but Watching Waiting It’s really faboulous, like Chase and Cameron, so cute and smart.. everything in your story is perfectly IC!

I think “Play Game” the most beautiful House-Cam story and the WW, the Chase-Cam one!

I’d write your story in Italian and publish in an Italian fanfiction site.. of course with your name!

How do you fell about it?

friendly,

AllisonRose. (or Diomache, it’s the same thing!)
NoBoDyShErEnOmOrE chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Omg I loved right up until the end its one of those chase/cam fics that you never get sick of reading.I love it but the sad thing is its over :( hey you shud try to make a sequel... but then again it would take your great ending away knowing theres something oh look at me jibber jabbing lol i loved it though
heather1021 chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
ahw! that was a great ending to a great story! i loved it!
Bundibird chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
cam was a bit OoC last chap, but better in this one. good job, very cute...I LOVE CHASE!
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
YAY!

if u like chase/cameron mayb read mii stories && tell me what u think?
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
i'm an altar girl and its not that bad!

please dont let him go back 2 the seminary! he needs to go and marry Cameron! duh! its the way the world works! men and women fight, dogs lick themselves, chase and cameron get married...it just flows!
Ivy3 chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Well, this love triangle was certainly interesting, and the concept of her dating both of them should have been explored more, I felt you kinda rushed to the conclusion (yay for Chase though!). Other than that, nice read, too bad there was no Wilson. The followup with House's reaction could be priceless, I hope you consider writing it.
TVfreak7 chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
yah! im so glad that chase won and not house! plz update asap!
princessjasmine chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Complete? More like complete until you add the next chapter - which should be soon. There's no way you can leave us like that! There's gotta be more... like the next day at work, Foreman finding out... something... anything! It's too good to just end!
Annabelle Crane chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
This was a great story. I was getting worried for awhile there but yay Cameron is with Chase! You did a wonderful job!
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I am desperately trying to contain my squee. This is adorable, and I just love Chase and Cameron. :) Good work; I can't wait for the next chapter.
Astarcsi chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
oh House is gonna be so pissed, he's so gonna make life hell for Chase. Anyway, got caught up in the moment there. *cough* Good love story. I think you've made House a bit meaner than usual, but it does fit in with your story, so go for it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »