Reviews for Desperate Needs
Hot4Gerry chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
You can do it. I know you can. We need just a few more chapters and you could wind this up. Erik has now discovered he has always had a bit of The Phantom in him as protection. A defence mechanism. Now he just needs to face the fact that he no longer needs that inner defence as long as he has Dreama. She can be his shield. His inner power. Love like hate is a poweful thing. Look what Erik did when he loved Christine. He has a purer, truer love now. He can draw strngth from that. Dreama and his love for her will give him strenght beyond any he has ever known. Give us our ending. So then maybe you will owrk on The Jewel of Aslet? Couldn't remember the title once I started typing. Hope that's right.
Hot4Gerry chapter 13 . 9/24/2007
Okay. So it's been since early August and we still have no updates. We want our Phantom and we want him now! I most cordially ask you please update. I'll demand and I'll beg. Whatever works.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
wow...
GerrysJackie chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
Such drama! Raoul and Erik, working together - should prove to be very interesting.

Update soon.

Splendorous Night Unfurled chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Hi! I just got done reading The Famiyl In New Orleans, and I immediately moved onto this story. I really like both of them! I hope you update this one soon!
GerrysJackie chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
I think I would react the same way - what have I done to deserve this?

Great chapter, full of sadness.

Update soon.

GerrysJackie chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
It's good to see you back, great beginning.