Reviews for Life in a Different Timeline
gginsc chapter 1 . 10/29/2019
A wonderful follow up story.
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
This is a great sequel! But I want to see it continue!
noylj chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Worse ending than the story it follows from
Elton chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Jeepers, what an ending!.
Engrprince chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Great story. I like complete endings though. Beyond that I really enjoyed this
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
*whimpers* Huh? That was such a great sequel and then you leave us hanging like that with no trilogy in the making?! How so very cruel. What happens!?

Anyway, aside from my shock and dismay at the amazing and horribly suspenseful ending, this was the perfect sequel to to Different Timeline. Thank you for writing it. :) I'll just have to tell myself that Harry prevails and this timeline is saved, and more importantly, he and Albus return to their loved ones.
So that's no chance at a follow up whatsoever? :( Sad pandas.
shushanepa chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Loved this story, how about a sequel.
Exivus chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh, come on! You can't be serious?! You make the effort to expand on a very intriguing plot with an equally entertaining plot of your own and you leave it half-finished like that... Pity, it could have been a great story. Now it'll always be just a mediocre half-hearted attempt at a sequel.
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I like to think Harry and Dumbledore won in the end and the ending was a happy one
akan chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
bonne fic!
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Please be a sequel. Awesome story.
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I have just finished both Timeline stories in one sitting. I enjoyed how you portrayed the new "old world" characters and how Harry learned to cope and adjust.

I know you have been away from this story for a long time but if the spirit moves you I would enjoy seeing how Harry and friends continue the fight.

Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
Dango-Chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
A pleasure to read - I really enjoyed how you continued "Different Timeline" and made it similar but your own at the same time. This world is so interesting - two chapters does not seem like enough. XD

Also, 100th review? :D

Thank you for this wonderful sequel.

Dango
draco122 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
ok that was good really good i want more. But seeing as you wrote this like 5 years ago i figure it is not going to happen. Anyway nice job

Draco122
Mionefan chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
WTF? You finished the story without a resolution? So not fair or appropriate!